If you only had 20min, what would you do?

co342

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hope all are doing well đź‘Ť

Well my girlfriend and I are making the next step and moving in together next month. I'm super happy about it. Unfortunately the PE is going to be put on the back burner. We are both happy with our sex life, and I honestly don't feel very comfortable talking to her about PE. So extender sessions will probably come to an end. I don't have the time or privacy to use it for the time I need. And I'm okay with that.

All that being said I would still like to continue maintenance and overall health for my penis. So I figure I have about 20min a day I can carve out to do so.

Now the question is what should I do in that 20min? I've drastically changed my diet and drinking habits, so the fat pad is going down. I'm thinking maybe simple directional stretches in the shower followed up with some jelqs? Or should I incorporate my bathmate during the shower and call it a day?

I'm open to any suggestions. Also, thanks to anyone who has given advice in the past. What an awesome community. Best of luck to everyone.

Cheers 🍻

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stretch and jelq.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Vigorous sexual activity, without hesitation. If you mean non-sexual training, jelqing or pumping would be optimal.

Reactions: CUSP82

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Agreed. Fuck like banshees

Reactions: CUSP82

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
What’s a Banshee anyway?