Scared as hell please help

_mrhyde

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So this happened to my penis just 10 minutes ago after a bathmate session. What are the purple spots? Check my profile pictures. Please i dont want to lose my dick. Im really worried.. :/

_mrhyde

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry i can't upload a photo. i don't know why. basically i stretched for 10 minutes. jelqued for 20. and then did a 10 min dry bathmate sesh and 10 min wet bathmate sesh. after i took the bathmate off i noticed 3 small purple spots like when you get a blood blister. what kind of damage did i possibly do?

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Without seeing a picture I'd say you broke some capillaries. It's dry blood under your skin if it doesn't hurt to touch. If it's painful then it's a bruise. Either way rest until it is gone. Heat it whenever you can with a warm wash clothe, not hot. Heat for 5-10 minutes at a time and then continue with your day. Massage it after heating it. Move in circles applying pressure as if you're trying to move that blood around. That is the idea, to move the blood out of your cock and get it to circulate. The likeliness it will do it on it's own without you massaging and heating is unlikely, the penis has a piss poor ability for this type of thing. Guess it didn't think we'd be pulling and squeezing and pumping it when it was created.
But now you know: Your routine was too intense, stick to something lighter and proven for beginners, air pumping with BATH MATE I mean.. to me it's in the name of it where you're supposed to use it.

_mrhyde

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I think it was too intense. But when it's not that intense I feel like I'm not getting a good enough workout. Maybe I'm wrong and just need to take it easy. How long do you say I should rest from PE for?

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Until it's gone. Otherwise it gets worse.