BigO's Progress Log

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warmed up before and during the first set.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 12 lbs BTC

Off to work I go

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Big Boy. Big kiss xoxo

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Working hard on your birthday - what an animal! Keep it up man!

Thanks DJ, Its my dicks birthday too, he is a few seconds older than me, he came out first. Hows that hanging going???

Reactions: Jay1983

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
kicking ass for sure, I've added an extra set to my routine successfully and just finished my first week back. Took a rest day today and it's back to the grind tomorrow

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
kicking ass for sure, I've added an extra set to my routine successfully and just finished my first week back. Took a rest day today and it's back to the grind tomorrow
Awesome, getting er done. I see your getting on good with the weight and sets, soon to provide gains. thanks for stopping by.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had a short session today due to getting up late and going to work, I warmed up before and during both sets.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 17 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC

Short and sweet, tomorrow will be better as far as sets, i am aiming for 6

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had a great day hanging today, lots of heat and 5 good sets.

I warmed up with a rice sock for 15 minutes and then for each set of my hanging. really warmed and plumped for the session.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 17 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 17 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs SD for 6/12 lbs SD for 14 BTC
20 minutes @ 12 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 10 lbs BTC.

Realman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you doing some form of PE everyday now ?

If you when do you decide on rest days ?

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you doing some form of PE everyday now ?

If you when do you decide on rest days ?
I do not schedule rest days, they happen with out planning due to what I do for a living. With hanging I try not to miss any days but if I am feeling very overworked I will take a day here or there. I average 1 day per week that I cant do any hanging.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warmed up the wiener schnitzel with a happy rice filled cock warming sock. It felt nice.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 18 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 18 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs SD seated

Felt the stress at 18 lbs and it was a good lig pull, I will try to get in a few sets later, I had a bit of swelling in front of the hanger so I decided to give it a rest for a while.

Total hang time 8 hours, 45 minutes. Had to cut for some birthday time

Last edited:

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well the weener was feeling a bit tired so I took two days off. I started today with a good long warm up and used that sock for 20 minutes.
I warmed up for the first 2 sets.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 18 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 7 @ 18 lbs / 13 @ 15 lbs SD seated
15 minutes @ 13 lbs SD seated
15 minutes @ 10 lbs SD standing

Last edited:

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warmed up very well, then hung stuff off of my dick

hanging:
15 minutes @ 18 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warmed it up good and had a terrific session. Also warmed up for the first 3 sets to keep it hot!

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 18 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 13 lbs BTC

Afternoon hanging:
20 minutes @ 13 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 13 lbs BTC
10 minutes @ 10 lbs BTC

I heard my dick tell me I was finished.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warmed up and got ready to hang, me penis was extremely fatigued from yesterday, the weak fucking dick.

hanging:
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
10 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC

had to puss out due to crazy fatigue, fuck, I already did my first set 3 lbs below my current starting weight but I still wimped out. i decided to take a few hours and do some work related sh*t and come back. I also had some major edema on the underside of my cock-a-saurus so that was just one more good reason to take a break.

Afternoon hanging:
20 minutes @ 10 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 10 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 10 lbs SD seated

I stayed at 10 lbs to get in my time and it will help me to be tip top for my next session.

I did do a 15 minute pump at 4 hg, I am not worried if it affects my hanging as I have got in some good hours over the last 4 days. This means I can take tomorrow off if I choose too or have ill effects from my pump set. I cant help it, I have to get in a set once in a while.

For any body reading this post, I know I do not recommend hanging and pumping so remember that when I do this I will only pump for 10 or 15 minutes once in a while and usually I aim to do so when I foresee that I will take the next day off or will go very light. As long as you do not get the continuous pumped up cock that is a result of every day pumping or every other day, then a set here and there will not be a problem. The fluid and swell dissipate quickly when you are not pumping regularly.

Last edited:

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was going to take today off but I lied and then warmed up my dick. Hey man, my wife and a friend took our kids and her grand kid bowling so I had some time.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 18 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 12 lbs BTC.

Total hang time: 6 hours, 45 minutes

I didn't get close to the target goal of 10 hours but I don't feel bad at almost 7 hours in only 5 days

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warmed it up before the session and for the first three sets. Used my nice rice sock and I was ready for yet another hanging day.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 18 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 15 lbs BTC
20 minutes @ 12 lbs SD seated
20 minutes @ 12 lbs SD seated

Everything felt pretty good and I would have done a few more sets but the kids got up early and I had to end it at 4 sets. I will be measuring at the end of thos month and see if my efforts are paying off.

PushPull

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey big, just wanted to say you're doing a great job. 1.5" in length in 8 months is absolutely amazing. Keep doing what you are doing, it's obviously working. Quick question though, I went back like 5 or 6 pages but you haven't posted recently regarding your girth gains. Anything decent since you started? Obviously just gaining a quarter inch a year is considered to be pretty good, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've only seen minimal gains. I just wanted to ask since you seem like you really know what you're doing if you're gaining the way you are, at least on length. Also, if you've seen any substantial girth gains thusfar, please let me know if you do anything for it besides hanging. I've heard clamping is great for the advanced PE'er (which I am not yet), and then I've heard about squeezes, slow squash jelqs, and dry jelqs. Anyway, hope you get the time to answer. If not, that's understandable. Good luck to you in your future efforts.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey big, just wanted to say you're doing a great job. 1.5" in length in 8 months is absolutely amazing. Keep doing what you are doing, it's obviously working. Quick question though, I went back like 5 or 6 pages but you haven't posted recently regarding your girth gains. Anything decent since you started? Obviously just gaining a quarter inch a year is considered to be pretty good, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've only seen minimal gains. I just wanted to ask since you seem like you really know what you're doing if you're gaining the way you are, at least on length. Also, if you've seen any substantial girth gains thusfar, please let me know if you do anything for it besides hanging. I've heard clamping is great for the advanced PE'er (which I am not yet), and then I've heard about squeezes, slow squash jelqs, and dry jelqs. Anyway, hope you get the time to answer. If not, that's understandable. Good luck to you in your future efforts.

You must have read something wrong, it has been a length gain of 1.375 in 2 years. I gained fast in the beginning, around 3/4s in 3 months but then it slowed way down. I have gained 5/8ths of an inch over the last 20 months. As far as girth goes I gained almost 1/2 inch of mid shaft girth in the beginning. I pumped a lot in the beginning. At the end of the last year I pumped, jelqued and clamped again and have been maintaining a girth of 6 to 6.125. The beginning of my log is when I was doing a pumping and manual routine.

Thanks for stopping by my log :)