XitemeM's log

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
10 min warm up tonight and 2 intense 10 min clamp sets, and I'm on my third set now.

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Tonight: 15 min warm up, 5 min stretches and 3 x 10 min clamp sets with 10 min break in between sets.

My PE this week is having a good effect already, and my clamped girth is back up compared to what it was on Sunday. I realise now if I want this I have to do it with more intensity and frequency because now that I'm well past newbie gains, it actually takes some effort to grow a dick. I'm going to keep going with 5 days on 2 off and 3 clamp sets a night.

Last edited:
X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
I've done 5 days in a row, so today is a rest day. Didn't have as strong wood this morning although flaccid hang is not turtled. Not huge, but not turtled.

islandboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great log mate...keep up the effort!! What do you use to clamp with. I haven't started clamping yet and would like to know some techniques

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Great log mate...keep up the effort!! What do you use to clamp with. I haven't started clamping yet and would like to know some techniques
Thanks islandboy. I use a strip of mouse pad and two medium clamps at the base. So much better with two clamps and also with the mouse pad material. Works really well.

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Well, what the hell happened... the days have been going so fast. I missed more sessions than I wanted. I'm in a filthy mood.

Last night: 10 min warm up and did 2 x 10 min clamp sets.
This morning: after warming up in the shower for a bit I did at least a 10 min clamp set.

Shower warm up definitely less effective. Have red spots and stuff. I reckon if I keep doing it my dick will acclimatize.

I'm doing a big session tonight to pay for all my sins.

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Yesterday was a blur, did a session this morning. 10-ish minute clamp set after shower warm up. Better than nothing. Perhaps I can wring his little neck tonight. We'll see.

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Last night I did a 15 min warm up and a 15 minute clamp set, last thing before bed (almost forgot :/ )

This morning half way through the showing chucked the clamps on for a while too. Think it was maybe a it less than 10 minutes. Warming up in the shower is crap, I probably should skip it if I don't want a totally mismatched dick colour to the rest of me. Lol.

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Last night warmed up then clamped for probably 15 min, warmed up again with a few stretches and did another clamp set. I'm not strictly timing these sets anymore. As long as there around 10 minutes, and if it's longer I assess the look and feel/temperature for when he's had enough. Took a gnarly dick pic just for fun actually. Might post it in one of my albums :p

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Warm up last night.. and some half hearted distracted stretches. Go team :p

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
10 min warm up, a few stretches, flaccid bends and a 10 minute clamp set. Then some good for the cir-cu-la-tion stuff and rotary stretches then warmed up again for 5 min and did another clamp set, probably about 12 minutes. Few rolls and helis and that was about it for last night.

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Just one clamp set the other day, after warm up and stretches.

MaxP

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey XitemeM,

Starting stats 12 October 2012
BPEL=7"
EL=6.5"
EG=5.25"

How is your clamping progress? We almost have the same stat! When is your next measurement?

MaxP

Last edited:
X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Hey XitemeM,

How is your clamping progress? We almost have the same stat! When is your next measurement?

MaxP
Hi MaxP, sorry for the delay. I haven't been doing PE last few weeks. I have joined an actual Gym 2 weeks ago though and I've been 6 times now. I paid up front for the year so it's a commitment I intend sticking to. My theory as well, or just my hope, is that if my body is building muscle elsewhere than that same metabolism will help to build muscle in the penis (even if it's the bulbospongiousus skeletal muscle), so I will be getting the clamps going again soon. Thanks for your message.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Good luck!