Any of you guys bought a Vac Extender Kit for your already existing PE Extenders?

8pulgadas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys I already own a Penis Extender from Le-LOV and it is a SCREW BASED EXTENDER that does not use springs and it is great!

I am able to wear the extender for up to 4 hours but afterwards I am in a bit of pain. But the pain only last like 5 minutes and I am able to wear it again with ease.

I was wondering if the VAC Extender would help me wear my extender for longer times without any pain?

Also if I do decide to purchase from AutoExtender (Monkeybar's Place)! Are they a good and heathly reputable supplier? I am very conscious about my body and especially my health and I wonder if they are. I purchased my extender from Le-LOV and they do not accept any returns to avoid contagious diseases and besides it is against the law to accept returns for does kinds of items.

Should I trust AutoExtender (Monkeybar's Place) and go ahead and purchase from them or can I purchase this same parts some place else?

Hope my question does not sound ridiculous but I am very conscious about my body and especially my health when purchasing this kind or products of this nature.

Thanks for your time guys.

Last edited:
X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
I've heard the VAC Extender's are very comfortable. Thinking about spending my tax return on one.

ninja_42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
autoextender.com ?
Yeah bro.
I have one. I f*cking love it.
I've been able to wear my extender for up to 16 hours before (maybe longer) with a vac extender.
I usually do between 4-12 hours depending on the day.
I'm also able to wear my extender at longer lengths more comfortably.

My one and only complaint is that I can't get tension bars to work with mine.
I plan on rectifying that though.

I've made 3 purchases from that site. All good.
(I live in the US btw)

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Strap systems are very uncomfortable.

Depending on the day, I'll either use my Penimaster Pro (expensive unfortunately), or my own home-made vacuum extender, which consists of a home-made silicone tube that is sealed at one end (i made this very cheaply using Smooth-on liquid silicone)
Here is a picture of my silicone cup on my extender (this is an old picture, I've actually improved quite a bit on the design):

2011-11-29_12-19-50_171.jpg

Its pretty versatile, I've made them with embedded hooks too for wearing light weights (5 lbs. and less) around the house.
2011-11-29_12-28-06_785.jpg

ninja_42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Strap systems are very uncomfortable.

Depending on the day, I'll either use my Penimaster Pro (expensive unfortunately), or my own home-made vacuum extender, which consists of a home-made silicone tube that is sealed at one end (i made this very cheaply using Smooth-on liquid silicone)
Here is a picture of my silicone cup on my extender (this is an old picture, I've actually improved quite a bit on the design):
Looks pretty awesome!
I'm usually a fan of the homemade / self-improved PE devices.

8pulgadas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very interesting Donjelqer76 your design looks fairly simple and nice but can you give me more information in how to make the silicone cup? I mean how do you wear the silicone cup or how do you get your penis airtight with the cup so itll be able to stretch without slipping off?