Hanging light weight for long time

Oneballer

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm new to pe bought a pump a year ago and had some fun with it. Dint use it anymore but I started jelq a couple weeks ago. Omg I can almost get the same pumped look by dry jelqing
My question is I made s small hanger has a 3quarter circle about the size of a loony. If I stretch my penis out I can slip my penis through it and it sits very comfortable behind the head. I taped some small nuts and bolts to it so it stretches my penis mildly. Almost like the tension from a stretcher. And full hang I can pull a little bit more of my penis out. If been wearing for 8 hours a day or so with no discomfort

Am I going to hurt myself. Any tips or suggestions?
My penis feels really stretchy afterwards and disnt turtle as bad.
My theory us it's about or less tension then s penis stretcher

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
if its working and your not hindering circulation go for it. keep an eye on your penis as you add weight

Stretch Armstrong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You could realistically hang all day if you could maintain circulation. The reason you need to go 20-30 minutes maximum is because of the anchor you need to hang effectively, will cut off blood flow to the glans. Tissue without blood flow will die. We don't want that, do we?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
StretchA makes a good point. How tight is the hanger on your dick. I use a Vac cap which attaches with a silicone sleeve over a cap on my glans and rolled down my shaft. Very comfortable and not tight. I have a two lb weight attached which I can wear up to twelve hours a day with pee breaks every three hours. I don't believe it does anything to increase length because it doesn't provide enough tension. I am hopping it will reduce turtling and keep my shaft stretched so that when the cells are repairing themselves after an extending session the shaft is elongated.

VIPER

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would definately say listen to what the guys have said already, especially Stretch Armstrong. I have no experience in hanging but i have done a bit of research and have heard time & time again that you should stick to intervals of 20 minutes for the same reasons as described earlier. Hindering blood flow can cause permanent and quite likely irreversable damage.

Last edited:

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oneballer -- you could probably get a very similar effect from something like golf-weights. Light weight systems like this are often called ADS (all day system), although like other posters mentioned, you don't want to go over 20 minutes while cutting off circulation.

Generally, I think most PE'ers view an ADS as supplemental; i.e. something you would wear after a workout to prevent yourself from turtling. Although they do help with gains, I'm not sure if its a good idea to make it the core of your program (although if it works, great, go with it).

If money is an issue, I would recommend following one of the existing recipes (e.g. Capn's Wench or some of the other ADS recipes that have been posted).

If you do use a device long-term, I highly recommend you use either a proven/ safe home-made device, or a professional device, such as an extender/ ads/ hanger, whatever (depending on your available private time / budget/ preference/ experience with PE).

Getting a permanent injury in order to save 50 bucks hardly seems worth it if permanent damage is done to your penis. Either way, good luck.

closeed258

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
StretchA makes a good point. How tight is the hanger on your dick. I use a Vac cap which attaches with a silicone sleeve over a cap on my glans and rolled down my shaft. Very comfortable and not tight. I have a two lb weight attached which I can wear up to twelve hours a day with pee breaks every three hours. I don't believe it does anything to increase length because it doesn't provide enough tension. I am hopping it will reduce turtling and keep my shaft stretched so that when the cells are repairing themselves after an extending session the shaft is elongated.

I've thought of doing the same as you, I thought it would help gains in the same way wearing an extender all day would or doesn't it work like that?

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've thought of doing the same as you, I thought it would help gains in the same way wearing an extender all day would or doesn't it work like that?
An ADS can help your gains a bit, but I see it as something supplemental (something that can't replace a good core routine, whether your hanging, extending, or doing manual work, etc).

Oneballer

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've done a little bit more searching and my best description of it is it's like the bikers ads(pad lock and rubber band) except I'm using a permantly half circle piece of metal that sits just atthe glands. No blood loss because of the permantly. Half metal circle. No discomfort bluing etc. it fits good enough that I can still take a piss while wearing it.

Thanks for the comments guys.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The key is not too cut off blood flow. From what I am reading you sound like you have it under control, I would agree with Blink about it being supplemental. It will give you a good hang and prevent turtling but will probably not provide enough to cause the plastic deformation required to elongate your Pee Pee. It will give you a good start while you are looking for more, that is if that is your end goal. If you wish to start hanging i would suggest a captains wench for the beginning, it is very affordable and easy to make, you would be out about 7-10 bucks if you gave it up but it still has many other uses such as stretching and you could always hang light with it. I get up to 18 lbs on mine now but i am reaching the limits of the device, can only go about 15 straight down.

Last edited:
Reactions: blink2000