Forcing length gains by constricting girth expansion

Dugger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
O.K. this will sound nuts,but, I've wondered about this and would like some ideas on this crazy idea. Say, for example,that your flaccid girth is 5in. and your erect girth is 5 1/2 in. You encase your flaccid penis,shaft only, inside a 5 in. circumference tube.
Then you achieve an erection (gland stimulation,imagination,chemical,whatever) Since you will not be able to expand your girth to it's 5 1/2 in. ERECT size,what would happen? Would this 'force your penis to lengthen. (of course, if one where to try this experiment,NOT advised, the 'tube' would need to be 'hinged'
in a way as to allow one to release his penis!) I wonder if sincethe blood could not expand the girth, then it may have to lengthen the penis.Thoughts? Thanx

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
hmm, nice thought but seems unlikely. Not sure I get it. But I always like new ideas!

Reactions: jinngabriel

littleweener

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That could go so wrong aye. It may work, but I suspect it will be similar to holding your penis with a tight grip (it wont allow blood to flow through past a certain point). Maybe if the size of the cylinder was just right, but experimenting to find out... I aint trying that. lol

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I understand the concept but it sounds dangerous in its most elementary stages.

B1ue

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This almost certainly wouldn't work and could cause injury... bad idea

quickturtle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Probably dangerous but I admire the creative thinking!

I only say go for it... in the name of SCIENCE. But really, only if you're 100% OK with taking a ?% chance of screwing up your ding dong.

Disclaimer: Don't try it.

B1ue

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
why do i get the feeling we are gona be seeing "man gets penis trapped in tube.... tube has to be surgically removed from penis" in the headlines soon....... >.>

Dugger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ha,ha,yeah,it would have to be made for quick release for sure!

mystic wolf

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
my penis would not simply get erect... also even if it could get erect the pressure on the inner surface of the tube would suddenly stop any further engorging...

but there's a member (mocassin if you remember well) that use the tube to get this kind of expansion...

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you got your penis trapped in the tube and the fire brigade and the ambulance service both came around to get your cock out the tube i can imagine they would talk about it for many many years. :p

beetleboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think what the OP is describing sounds alot like "packing the tube" when using a pump. Your penis expands to fill the tubes circumference so the penis is forced to expand lengthwise instead girthwise. I'd be careful but the theory sounds good. You'd need to be able to get the tube off fast though.

funflyer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you got your penis trapped in the tube and the fire brigade and the ambulance service both came around to get your cock out the tube i can imagine they would talk about it for many many years. :p

You mean like the time I was riding along with the fire dept and we were called out because a man had a gerbil stuck in his rectum. lol. I still remember exactly where that house is and it's was back in 1992.

beetleboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You gotta wonder how that whole idea came about! There had to be copious amounts of alcohol involved and some kind of bet. "Hey Fred, bet ya $20 I can shove this greased gerbil up my butt........hold my beer for a minute."

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You mean like the time I was riding along with the fire dept and we were called out because a man had a gerbil stuck in his rectum. lol. I still remember exactly where that house is and it's was back in 1992.
What a coincidence that was me. :p I was on my hands and knees looking for something under my bed and my gerbil kevin just dived for my anus and no matter what i did Kevin just wouldn't come out. So i had to call you guys. :D