Using extender solo?

Steve23

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
If you did not have any privacy or time(yes even at night or in the shower) for manual jelqs/stretches, would using an extender 5-6hours a day give you decent length and even some girth over time? I'm more into the length but some girth would be a bonus too.

funflyer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do nothing but extend. It's been since May that I posted this but there is a log with times and stats that I achieved from simply using an extender. To date I have logged 578 hours and currently have flaccid length 5 1/8", non bone pressed Erect of 6 1/2" Haven't noticed much in terms of girth. I started with flaccid 4 1/2" and erect 5 1/8". Weekly pics are available in my albulms so you can see the changes week by week. I use the extender mostly outside the home at work. Occasionally around the house and in the yard.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-...-anyone-seen-gains-extender-3.html#post285865

Steve23

Reaction score
Oh awesome, thanks. Think those $50 ebay extenders work just as good as the $200 ones?

Steve23

Reaction score
Okay, is there a diff with spring loaded like the one I posted and normal screw ones?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Okay, is there a diff with spring loaded like the one I posted and normal screw ones?
Most extenders that are worthwhile use both screw adjusts AND springs.
The springs not only supply the grams of "pull", but just as important, they act like a buffer for those moving about so that people don't hurt themselves...like if they are extending while seated, and then try to stand upright.
:eek:

Steve23

Reaction score
Alirght thanks. whats the best way to wear them or does it not really matter? seems straight out is difficult unless your at home alone and no ones around, and some people say straight up is better and some say straight downs better so im not sure

funflyer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Size Matters Penis enlarger such as this one Amazon.com: Size Matters Penis Enlarger: Health & Personal Care Is the one I started out with. The springs are hidden. It works the same as my expensive X4. The X4 is more comfortable due to a girth base and a quad support strapping system. Both of which are extra features and cost more money on top of the X4. If you aren't comfortable you won't wear it. I tried the cheap one to see if it was worth the investment. It was so I invested.

funflyer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As far as wearing I say mix it up. If you always extend the same way your body will adapt. Then it won't be effective and you will have to do a decondition break which is extended amount of time. If you change it up the body won't adapt as quickly. Just my opinion of course but so far I have had a great experience.

dcreynolds

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Change it up how often? I wear it down, but it has only been a month and I have seen spectacular results! I have a JES, Size Genetics and an X4 Deluxe as I wasn't sure which I would like best. I like the quad support and girth base that X$ offers and I bought them and the 2100g springs! I may switch to it soon as it just was delivered. Dr. Howard however swears by the JES and luckily I ordered it in H.S. when I wanted to reach 10" but college later got in the way and now I have more time with my classes and such.

As far as wearing I say mix it up. If you always extend the same way your body will adapt. Then it won't be effective and you will have to do a decondition break which is extended amount of time. If you change it up the body won't adapt as quickly. Just my opinion of course but so far I have had a great experience.

funflyer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think you have to have a set time for either. I will spend an hour up and 5 down one day and others I will spend 3 hours up and 3 hours down. As my scrotum starts getting sore I switch it and extend up for the rest of the day. Again I think it is about maximizing the time you can wear it and preventing your body from adapting. That's the problem with hanging. The body adapts and so you have to add more weight to keep getting gains. If you can do something as simple as changing directions you extend to prevent this from happening why not?

If you only extend two hours or less I would probably do half the time up and half the time down. I can't do 6 hours up and wear it at work. Extending up means I need more frequent breaks due to less blood being retained within the head. If I was laying on a couch or bed I can get two hours extending up before needing that break. So again it all depends on the individual. This is why no one wants to give a set time schedule to do this time at this tension. You kind of have to grasp the idea and theories and then listen to your body tell you what to do.