Weed & Sex

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I smoked some when I was young, but not for many many years now. I enjoy amazing sex and feeling good as much as anyone.... but prefer to do it without subjecting my lungs to smoke.
(And no, I am not a tea-totaler or a moralist, I just think that taking unnecessary drugs is probably not a great idea, and that smoking anything is definitely a bad idea.)

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I smoked some when I was young, but not for many many years now. I enjoy amazing sex and feeling good as much as anyone.... but prefer to do it without subjecting my lungs to smoke.
(And no, I am not a tea-totaler or a moralist, I just think that taking unnecessary drugs is probably not a great idea, and that smoking anything is definitely a bad idea.)

BW, I don't think anyone here would think you're a "tea-totaler" or a "moralist"...........at least I don't. I think you're alot of fun..........:D

ManWithPlan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Weed doesn't actually damage the body, just the lungs from smoking.
I smoke regularly.
Doing great in school, got another promotion at work, getting close to being out of debt. Doesn't mess me up and I smoke every night.

good for you :)

CannabisCancerCure

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is one of my fav documentaries, The union the business behind getting high. If you consider yourself a decent, logical and intelligent person, but you can't agree with this topic, have the decency to watch the entire film. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoK6NztH3eQ&feature=related

Gravik

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man."
"In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."
-Francis Young, DEA Administrative Judge, 1988

I could drink a whole gallon of vodka and over dose and that's legal, but I can't legally smoke a joint. See a problem with that?

phil88

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone against smoking really needs to look into vaporizers. Its just vapor, not smoke. Only gets the thc as well and leaves behind all those other nasty toxins. Kind of miss the cbd part of the high though. As for smoking weed affecting your dick, the next time you have a rock hard erection, smoke a bowl. I bet you it kills it. That to me says they dont mix.

phil88

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't happen to me. Although focusing on the smoking probably will make you go soft.

lol why do i have a feeling you tested this a few minutes before responding?

Wentworth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i just quit smoking herb today, kind of an ultimatum thing and ive been a serious pothead for quite some time now so its prolly for the best. i can say one thing though, there isnt an orgasm better than when youre stoned. i come so hard when im lit, its just bangin, the first time i had sex high when i came i was just like "uhhhhhhhhhh" in this retardedly deep voice thats not me at all, my girl made fun of me forever about it, but weed and sex is definitely a good combo

Hanma

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Disregard weed, acquire LSD.

Wentworth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yeah right lol, my ex was so horny on acid, i didnt even feel like a person. all i could do for 8 hours was sit around and talk about how fucked up i was and the sh*t i was seeing, last thing i wanted to do was have sex while trippin face. maybe after you do it a few times but the first or second time i dont know if i could have sex on acid, prolly couldnt keep it up and my attention span is like 5 minutes on that sh*t

Messerschmidt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Doesn't happen to me. Although focusing on the smoking probably will make you go soft.

Same here, in fact, the increased enjoyment I get I think tends to make my erections harder. One beer and I'm not functioning at full capacity though. Of course yeah, if you've got an erection and then you go and roll a joint, you aren't going to be able to keep it up, but I've always been able to pick up where I left off.

Getting a vaporizer isn't a bad idea for those worried about the smoke issues. I've heard they don't quite offer the same experience as smoking, but I tried one and enjoyed it. Of course that was back when I first started, so pretty much everything was great.

Messerschmidt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are some small portable ones that aren't bad but yeah, they can be a bit pricey.