My Success Story - Frustrated Beginner? READ THIS.

aidan784

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'll probably agree that youth did contribute yes, but responsible for the entire gains? Possible but not likely in my opinion, who knows?
I suppose I'm hoping for the same, maybe I'll stop PE'ing after a point to see if I still grow without exercising? Although that then brings up the issue of whether PE interferes with nature. Hmm...

Tylerdurden46

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i was waiting for this one and i couldn't AGREE more!
There is no one here that can convince me otherwise cause i had natural growth both in girth and length when i was 20-21 and from that thread "when does the penis stop growing" a lot of guys did up to 26-7

Yep, me too. With no PE (this was in the days before PE), I was 7" at 19, 7.5" by my mid 20s, and then somewhere along the way, I gained another half inch into my 30s.

TurtleProblems

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awesome story, and awesome advice. Those people at the school you went and that girl, I just wonder where those (excuse the language) cock suckers are at now. I'd walk right up, pull it out, and smack them all in the face with it.

Jebling

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I don't know. What's the moral of this story exactly? Someone taunted this guy's physical attribute in high school so he freaked out and dedicated his life to proving somebody wrong? Somebody he'll never see again and somebody who doesn't matter?

I think penis exercises are fine, they can make sex better and even make you more confident in dating. But when you start doing them out of a crazy, obsessive insecurity to prove to everyone that you have self-worth, it gets sad.

I have tons of self worth and exactly 0% of it has to do with my penis. Nobody gives a sh*t if you grew your penis. They've forgotten about you. It's high school. Women like your big penis if they like you already. Going "Ha ha, look at my penis NOW!" is dumb. And saying "Now I'm finally worth something because of my big penis!" is also dumb.

Again, I realize this is a penis workout forum...but I hope it's stressed on here that there are much more important things in life than growing your penis. MUCH MUCH MUCH more important things.

sg0123456

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yes it sounds sad but if it makes someone feel better why ruin it?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You mean a man is more than a dick? I'm shocked! I thought that was what men are;just dicks! Forget kindness, compassion, respect, love, and all that other stuff.Don't we just live for our dicks? And if we did wouldn't that be a very sad way to live!

BigPunn65

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Amazing post! Wow im seriously inspired man...this post has got me thinking about rededicating myself to a more strict pe routine. Thanks for sharing your story.

dedo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
damn it , woow

Noseybailey

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awesome. Informative. Thanks!

GeO

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My story is similar to yours.I always hided in the locker rooms.But I have one question to you.If it's ok for me to take a hot shower for the warm up or it's necesary to use the sock with rice method? I'm asking you because I don't have much time for this king of methods at least not now but I promise to all that in the future I'll do whatever it takes to have the penis I always dream to have.

miki98514

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
amazing post. very uplifting and awe inspiring for us newbies. thanks for sharing. :)

SuperDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My story is similar to yours.I always hided in the locker rooms.But I have one question to you.If it's ok for me to take a hot shower for the warm up or it's necesary to use the sock with rice method? I'm asking you because I don't have much time for this king of methods at least not now but I promise to all that in the future I'll do whatever it takes to have the penis I always dream to have.
I used to shower warm up, but switched to a flaxseed sock. Go out now and get one asap it is 100x better, and its also easier.

MyApocalypse

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great story and inspiring.

I'm trying to start/learn PE myself. I feel like I don't know WTF I doing and about to quit. But this story makes me want to continue.

My biggest issue so far is warming up and staying at 70%. I might try the flaxseed sock thing...

Jaegermaister

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My first post here. :)

This is a nice story to read. I'm just starting out and I actually have not even measured my starting point yet. Damn I want to see the same success as the OP.

I'm just a bit worried how much time I can spend on PE. Basically the only time when I can do excercises is when I'm showering alone as I'm living with my fiancée in a small apartment. I guess I'll find out in a few months. :)

Edit: One more thing, I'm 33 so hopefully it's not too late for me!

Last edited:

danvers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jaegermaister, It's never too late! I started at 35 (4 months ago) and I am gaining.

Illnath

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow! damn. Got to keep that post in mind! thanks for sharing.

You said that sex wouldn't hurt PE, right? But let's say I have sex for half an hour, and I haven't done my PE session. Should I wait a couple of hours? or should I just skip my routine?
And what if I already have done my PE session, and my girl and I wants to have sex? Would it lead to overtraining?

- Illnath

petphotos

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
This is a great story and very inspirational. At my age of 68 I have to wonder if there is much that can be done at this point, but why not. Always like to handle my dick, so why not do something that will help make it bigger and better.

While reading this I thought of a story a friend told me a few years back. One of his wife's girlfriends got divorced from some guy and went back to school at a state university that is located at the home of the Cherokee Nation. While there this girlfriend started dating some of the Native American students, and quickly learned how well endowed they were. From then on, her ex was just know as "old pencil dick". Kind of made my friend and I wince, knowing that we sure didn't measure up. I also learned when a good friend's dick made mine look like a finger. I was impressed and envious, and depressed :(

I just found this site, but intend to learn what I can, and see if I have any success with the program.

Editor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a great story and very inspirational. At my age of 68 I have to wonder if there is much that can be done at this point, but why not. Always like to handle my dick, so why not do something that will help make it bigger and better.

While reading this I thought of a story a friend told me a few years back. One of his wife's girlfriends got divorced from some guy and went back to school at a state university that is located at the home of the Cherokee Nation. While there this girlfriend started dating some of the Native American students, and quickly learned how well endowed they were. From then on, her ex was just know as "old pencil dick". Kind of made my friend and I wince, knowing that we sure didn't measure up. I also learned when a good friend's dick made mine look like a finger. I was impressed and envious, and depressed :(

I just found this site, but intend to learn what I can, and see if I have any success with the program.
It's never too late man. Start PE'ing you'll notice changes within the first week as I did.

Reactions: ErictheGed

YidArmy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, great story. This is the sort of thing that I'm going to keep reading every time I feel unmotivated!

wifedominator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, first post nice to be here.

Very good post and inspirational! Although I must admit I find it a little hard to believe you've gathered those huge gains from not much more than Jelqs. Considering I have to practically tear my dick off its base to see gains. But each I imagine get results differently and regardless it was a good read. I have a little inspirational story of my own I thought I'd add...

I've been serious about PE now for a little over 3 months. Although pumped for the last 15 years. I have a severe tendency to get obsessed with what ever it is I'm doing. And I'm a extremely sexual person. So PE is was no exception. At first, my wife thought it was just another kinky thing I was trying to push on her. During sex she loved the fact that I was bigger but afterwords acted as if she didn't care much. Whenever she got mad at me somehow PE would come out... shed say stuff like... "space heater!" "Hangers!" "Etc, etc!" "Close yourself off in the bathroom for hours at a time!" "Don't you think your taking it too far!?" I'd plead my case to no end. All awhile I keep pushing it and really finding my groove with this PE thing. Recently we had another awesome sex session and she came over and over again. The whole time screaming stuff like... "O my god I love your big cock!" "It's fucking huge!" "I can't take it!" "O my god I'm cuming again!" (shes only 5' 2" so it doesnt take much). Afterwords (and during) she rolled over and enthusiastically said "I love - love - love your new big cock!" "And I'm sorry Ive been on your case about you stretching your dick". "I won't say another word for now on and will leave you alone to do your work."

If that's not proof of concept I don't know what is!

Last edited:
Reactions: teth87