Gone commando

marlinspike

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
It took a while, but I thought of something to ask the ladies.

I have been acutely aware of curculation since starting pe, and wearing underwear seems to be so counter productive in my case. It just seems to restrict too much during the course of the day ( I drive an hour each way and have a desk job, so I sit most of the day). I have pretty much eliminated the wearing of underwear on a daily basis and must admit that I love the unrestricted hang, such as it is. The thing is, it seems that I am much more noticeable this way if anyone cares to look. I don't wear pants that are too tight, but they are a great fit and if I stand just right you can make out the edge of my glans. I have noticed a couple of glances but no staring. I am convinced it is the thing to do for myself, but I was wondering if this is possibly looked upon negatively by my female co-workers. Thoughts appreciated.

Last edited:

Tenistarget

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It took a while, but I thought of something to ask the ladies.

I have been acutely aware of curculation since starting pe, and wearing underwear seems to be so counter productive in my case. It just seems to restrict too much during the course of the day ( I drive an hour each way and have a desk job, so I sit most of the day). I have pretty much eliminated the wearing of underwear on a daily basis and must admit that I love the unrestricted hang, such as it is. The thing is, it seems that I am much more noticeable this way if anyone cares to look. I don't wear pants that are too tight, but they are a great fit and if I stand just right you can make out the edge of my glans. I have noticed a couple of glances but no staring. I am convinced it is the thing to do for myself, but I was wondering if this is possibly looked upon negatively by my female co-workers. Thoughts appreciated.
I wear boxers and have unrestricted hang. Boxer are comfortable; try some. I think about going commando but would not want the attention lol.

normalguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tenistarget is right: you'll have the same feeling from wearing boxers... and less risks with the zipper!

Hockey_NY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
These are very comfy and will do the job. You'll still show some buldge, but it won't be as noticeable as going commando. And you will hang like you are wearing nothing. Unfortunately, they don't have many sizes left, but just a recommendation:

Amazon.com: Calvin Klein Men's Knit Boxer: Clothing

JFPowertop

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Definately summer time Commando or a jock strap, winter time boxer briefs.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I think different women respond differently to things like this. Some may think it's fun to see more of you, others may be offended. In truth, probably most will never notice. But since this is a work environment, if you have any misgivings I would suggest switching to boxers as the guys above suggest. If you want to be "free" during your commute, you could just carry them in your pocket, then change into them at work. But given what you say about your pants and style and lack of staring, maybe it is not a big deal after all. Only you can be the judge. It's good you're aware of it though, in case it does turn out to be something that is bothering people.

Ranzerox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Free ball it dude...People don't notice us as much as we think they do. Being self conscious limits who we are because we are afraid of being judged. At least I feel that way sometimes. Most women won't look at your crotch, and the ones that do would probably enjoy seeing something there!

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tenistarget is right: you'll have the same feeling from wearing boxers... and less risks with the zipper!

Had this happen not once.. but TWICE! I wasn't commando but wearing boxers with just an opening rather than a button. I was at work and and you're only allowed to take really quick bathroom breaks.. what I learned - be extremely careful with sharp metal objects around your junk lol... especially if you're hanging free.

Last edited:

Midnight Man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've only gone commando a few times, none of which were by choice -- forgot to take fresh underwear to change into after the gym or ran out of clean underwear when I was too lazy to wash my clothes as a student. I'm not packing an enormous flaccid so I'm sure no one really noticed but I still felt self-conscious and on display. I certainly wouldn't do it at work. Just one person noticing in the workplace is too many for me!

rhinoguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jeans, I doubt anyone can tell what they are looking at since jeans will compress your package somewhat. In dress slacks it gets a bit more obvious this guy has no underwear on as the material being looser will follow the contours more. Unless you pack a real cucumber I doubt anyone will notice it though.

Batwoman

Reaction score
Maybe I will have to do some informal survey work! I cannot say that I make a habit of looking at men's crotches..... but I have to confess that this discussion makes me curious!

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Maybe I will have to do some informal survey work! I cannot say that I make a habit of looking at men's crotches..... but I have to confess that this discussion makes me curious!
Need a test subject?

Batwoman

Reaction score
I just looked at this thread and I thought it said "Gnome Commando."

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
At your age one must always remember to wear your reading glasses!

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
If I take off my glasses, I see double. It's kinda cool when I look down at my cock.

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tend to have a fairly generous flaccid size and I think the girth is more a problem than length. If you are fairly thick, you can flatten out your cock somewhat but you can't really "compress it" down to less volume.

My perspective is as follows and I am pretty sure of two observations. First, if you are "showing' through your slacks, someone will definitely notice. Maybe not everybody will, but plenty of people will. Second, although some folks may not care, and others might enjoy the view, some people will take offense.

Since you are in the workplace, it only takes one offended person, male or female, to bitch about it and potentially make trouble for you.

I generally wear boxers and they do help some, but they are not all that different from going without underwear, which I agree is more comfortable. I don't agree that jeans pose less of a problem. At least for me, jeans are almost guaranteed to result in a visible penis contour and I have given up on buying them unless I can try them on first. I have lots of pairs of jeans that I can basically only wear around the house.

If you really want to go without underwear, you could try some slacks with a pleated front. I pretty much hate the style, but it does tend to camouflage the package, especially if they are in a dark color.

rhinoguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was doing an outdoor job last summer and because of the heat started showing up wearing cutoff jeans. I mean we were sweating like pigs so why not dress for the job. I had a huge bulge in these cutoffs but I have a soft flaccid it was smashing down to a puddle in my jeans. I hung slightly to one side of the seam but it was not blatant at all. I thought, every man on earth has a package what's the big deal and this is not the office and it's hot. Sure enough some jerk gets me in trouble with the boss. Boss says "we need more appropriate clothing out there" and I had to go out and buy all these stupid baggy hot shorts so whoever it was could free their lurid imagination from the bondage of sexual imagery they were obviously suffering under how pathetic. Some people are so repressed they can't even tolerate a clothed man in view without having problems. Those same hypocrits probably hump like rabbits when the lights are off.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Who knows? They may even HUMP rabbits?? :rolleyes:

midasman1974

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another thing to consider, especially if you are sitting at a desk all day. Underwear isn't a cultural invention, but a practical one: It works as a easily-laundered "liner". If you are going commando in dress slacks, you are going to have to dry clean them twice a week!

Underwear works like socks in this situation. If you wear shoes without socks, if may feel neat for a week, but then your shoes start to stink! Very hard to wash shoes.

Go for the boxers, friend.

Last edited: