why do you have to measure bp

Keko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey i dont understand why you have to measure your dick BPEL? is that your real penis size? or is it the NBPEL?.. and when you have sex does it also ''go inside''?
and when someone ask you what is your size do you say the bpel or the nbpel?

aidan784

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's because the fat pad varies with bodyweight/ fat as well as water retention etc, so with a BP measurement you get more consistent results.
It also puts all guys on an even playing field so to speak.

And well what you say when people ask is up to you, add a couple of inches if you want!

vulcan

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Bone pressed erect length / non-bone pressed erect length.

Explain to me how it is other than UNBELIEVABLY straightforward.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Great BPEL there Vulcan :)

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey i dont understand why you have to measure your dick BPEL? is that your real penis size? or is it the NBPEL?.. and when you have sex does it also ''go inside''?
and when someone ask you what is your size do you say the bpel or the nbpel?

As for how much goes in, or what the functional size of the penis is, I think it is somewhere between BPEL and NBPEL for most men. In very slender men, with little subcutaneous fat overlying the pubis, the prepubic tissue is relatively non-compressible and not easily displaced. In those individuals there is relatively little difference between BPEL and NBPEL anyway, but I suspect "insertable length" might be closer to NBPEL than BPEL.

In guys with more subcutaneous fat, the difference will be greater, but that subcutaneous fat is usually soft and easily displaced so the insertable length might be closer to BPEL than NBPEL.

Keko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmmm let me ask this question, what is the Orginal Penis size? measured bpel or nbpel?

wind chill

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
unless your weight doesn't fluctuate much you can measure nbpel.In other cases bpel all the way

aidan784

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have no idea what you might even mean by that question.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well back in the caveman days I think they used chickens to measure but don't quote me on that. If you're dealing with anything scientific than it must be a spot that can be consistenly reproduced. Since soft tissue can fluctuate then you must deal with something consistent which is bone!

Keko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have no idea what you might even mean by that question.

its very simpel, what is the orginal penis size, is it when you measure it BPEL or when you measure it NPBEL

hollywod8691

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
He means on surveys and stuff i think? In that case it's usually NBPEL, but on this site people clearly say weather it's BPEL or NBPEL. EL also means NBPEL

spanky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was under the impression that most official surveys and medical measurements were bone pressed, but hey, I've been wrong before :p

Zariche

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
its very simpel, what is the orginal penis size, is it when you measure it BPEL or when you measure it NPBEL

Despite being called a boner there is no bone present meaning we have no fossil records of the original human penis.

Anyway you are talking about average I assume and I'd also assume it was bone pressed since that's your actual penis size. Fatcan be vastly different in each individual, but that person could lose the fat and gain the hidden size meaning the condom researchers are going to want their true size to gauge the true human penis size. Of course they could of had stupid scientists and didn't create a controlled study, but I doubt that.

He means on surveys and stuff i think? In that case it's usually NBPEL, but on this site people clearly say weather it's BPEL or NBPEL. EL also means NBPEL

I'm not sure where you got this info as I'm pretty confident that it's incorrect. It wouldn't make sense for condom studies to use nbpel, it would give false results to the condom makers, and in that case why even take the study.

As for how much goes in, or what the functional size of the penis is, I think it is somewhere between BPEL and NBPEL for most men. In very slender men, with little subcutaneous fat overlying the pubis, the prepubic tissue is relatively non-compressible and not easily displaced. In those individuals there is relatively little difference between BPEL and NBPEL anyway, but I suspect "insertable length" might be closer to NBPEL than BPEL.

In guys with more subcutaneous fat, the difference will be greater, but that subcutaneous fat is usually soft and easily displaced so the insertable length might be closer to BPEL than NBPEL.

I don't really agree with that, I'm rather skinny but my pubic fat is still rather compressible, with a very light touch I can touch the bone. I'd even argue that a skinny person can use more of the BP than the fat person as you can only displace so much fat as it doesnt have anywhere to go and just gets compressed into the bone. The skinny persons fat is just as easily compressed and there is less of it therefor it's easier to see it being able to be compressed to the bone when in actual use. The fat person will obviously gain more percentage wise, but the skinny person will be able to use more of the Bpel.

Last edited: