Check out my routine now

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This should be considered by lots of guys.

1) Warm up in the shower OR with your own conventional method. (15 minutes)
2) Pump for 15 minutes. I use the bathmate pump in the shower (with steaming hot water). You can use an air pump.
3) Proceed to clamping for 10 minutes with a 100% erection. You can use a cable clamp or a small strip of velcro (that you close tightly around the cock).
4) Hang for 15 minutes.
5) Warm down (as long as you need)

This takes a total of 55 minutes, just under an hour.

You work your CCs and smooth muscle (pumping and clamping). You then work your tunica and ligaments (hanging).

Such a simple and effective routine. Give it a try. Let me know what you think :)

Last edited:

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Half an hour post workout: I have an excellent flaccid hang. The penis is warm on its own. I feel a slight ache deep inside my CCs. This is a good sign. I've managed to stimulate growth :)

My ligaments also feel great. It feels like as if somebody massaged my ligs and they are happy now ;)

DT1988

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What's up Radiohead?

Pardon me being naive, but where abouts would you get the clamps. Home Depot or something? I usually just do squeezes in my routine I really enjoy those, is clamping a more intense version?

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been squeezing for a while too, but

1) Using a cable clamp or a velcro strip is a hands free method of squeezing. Your hands dont get tired and there is always the same amount of pressure applied to your penis.
2) Search the ''articles'' and ''guides'' section of the PE Gym website. You'll find pics of cable clamps. It costs a few dollars.
3) You can also buy a little velcro strip (I think they're meant to be used as wrist bands). They are like the wrist band of a cheap watch. It's just a strip of velcro and you can close it pretty tight. It costs a few dollars.

I am totally in love with this method of clamping. My cock got so FAT and beefy with the velcro strip, I am totally amazed. I cant wait until tomorrow!!!!!!

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I just started clamping myself. Hey dude how many clicks do yoou go before it starts to get uncomfortible?

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just started clamping myself. Hey dude how many clicks do yoou go before it starts to get uncomfortible?

So KP the anti clamper is giving it a try .Its a good exercise Kp , just go at it easy. Whats your sets/minutes routine?

RIB2211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Are you using the Cable Clamp brand, because that's what I'm using. I "click" until I can't click it any further, or until there is just one click left...

Radiohead -

I'm actually about to start a routine similar to this, minus the pump because I don't have one! I'm replacing the pumping with 100 OK jelqs and 50 V-jelqs, then clamping for 10 minutes, then edging for 20, then hanging to finish it off for 20.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The pump is only good for helping me get a flaccid hang. It really is good for that.

I dont use a cable clamp, I use a strip of velcro which, in my opinion, is better XD

DT1988

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'll check one out on amazon or something...is this what you're talking about?

Amazon.com: GB ELECTRICAL 45-V8BKW "GRIP STRIP" VELCRO FASTENER 8": Home Improvement

sorry if i'm not allowed to post this or not. If I can't post amazon links just delete my post. Just want a general idea of what to look for, because all the other pictures are basically the peel and stick velcro, and I sure don't want that on my wang!

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a few cock rings lying about. I wonder if these could be used in place of clamps / velcro strips?

Zulu

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How much weight do you usually hang with? And do you hang in the shower?

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hang with 0.75 lbs

I use a sock and some velcro to hang :D