• over 6.25"

Votes: 63 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lmbjless

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just started again. Working to increase lenth & Girth. looking for a program to help.

Peace, lmbjles

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Just started again. Working to increase lenth & Girth. looking for a program to help.

Peace, lmbjles

Well you come to the right place.

MeatMan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I jelq, and kegel 30 mins a day 4 times a week. If time permits, I'll go to the sauna at my gym and sit in there after I do my exercises. I read that the sauna works wonders on the blood vessels. I take zinc, beta alanine, cayenne pepper (best herb for circulation targets the small blood vessels in the body, dhea, garlic, acai berry, vitamin a,b, c & e, calcium , lycopene, yohimbee extract, grape seed extract. I take my vitamins at strategic times of the day. I'll take them after jelqing. L-glutamine is also really good to help repair muscle after a workout. I also do l=lysiine and l-arginine plus a few others. i don't think I would have gone from 7.2 x 4.8 to 8.5 x 6.0 in seven weeks w/o the supplements. It's weird b/c I started taking these supplements about 8 mos before I started PE'ing and unbeknownst to me they were good for the meat. I'm very muscular and I've always experienced a lot of muscle growth just from little effort. I'm a former SEC 100 meter sprinter and I'm 5'11 188 lbs with 3 % body fat. When I found out about this stuff, I thought i might see quick gains b/c the rest of my body builds at light speed. So, I guess for me genetics and consistentancy did it.

Guys whatever you do go and buy cayenne pepper extract it ensures that the nutrients you ingest get to the "johnson."

kingpole

Reaction score
I jelq, and kegel 30 mins a day 4 times a week. If time permits, I'll go to the sauna at my gym and sit in there after I do my exercises. I read that the sauna works wonders on the blood vessels. I take zinc, beta alanine, cayenne pepper (best herb for circulation targets the small blood vessels in the body, dhea, garlic, acai berry, vitamin a,b, c & e, calcium , lycopene, yohimbee extract, grape seed extract. I take my vitamins at strategic times of the day. I'll take them after jelqing. L-glutamine is also really good to help repair muscle after a workout. I also do l=lysiine and l-arginine plus a few others. i don't think I would have gone from 7.2 x 4.8 to 8.5 x 6.0 in seven weeks w/o the supplements. It's weird b/c I started taking these supplements about 8 mos before I started PE'ing and unbeknownst to me they were good for the meat. I'm very muscular and I've always experienced a lot of muscle growth just from little effort. I'm a former SEC 100 meter sprinter and I'm 5'11 188 lbs with 3 % body fat. When I found out about this stuff, I thought i might see quick gains b/c the rest of my body builds at light speed. So, I guess for me genetics and consistentancy did it.

Guys whatever you do go and buy cayenne pepper extract it ensures that the nutrients you ingest get to the "johnson."

Cayenne is a catalist it makes other herbs work better thanks for reminding me tonight is edging night going to take some cayenne right now. I took 300mg of ginkgo earlier today should make for some really good wood.

Congrats on the gains.

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just took an erect measurement and measured 6.2 inches. Since the last time I really exercised, which was about three months ago, I've lost about half an inch. :(

Keep

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just took an erect measurement and measured 6.2 inches. Since the last time I really exercised, which was about three months ago, I've lost about half an inch. :(
It doesnt says length, its girth.

RIB2211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Where is everyone measuring? I honestly don't think that measuring at the base really counts...it's midshaft that matters!

ronbo1112

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
4" now - hope to be bigger someday :)

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I measured, I'm pretty sure I might have lost a bit of girth during this time out.

sdp12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My penis feels anorexic, he's a sheepish 7x 5.3-5.4

kingpole

Reaction score

17ml

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi kingpole.

EJ207

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm 4" now, soon will be 6" (this is my target)

skyfalcon888

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started at around 5.5, 5.75 ish, but now 6ish, or just shy of it, and want so much more!

eompow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looking at the poll results it is great to see a higher percentage of larger girth measurements compaired to the general population. Looking like all of you have been putting in some time and effort with results. Keep it up guy's.

kingpole

Reaction score
Looking at the poll results it is great to see a higher percentage of larger girth measurements compaired to the general population. Looking like all of you have been putting in some time and effort with results. Keep it up guy's.

Yes i have notice the trend towards the girty side of things.

kingpole

Reaction score
Keep posting people!

Domzorz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
something like 5" i will double check :)