What do you think of flexible men

Adecm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would like to ask the female members of the forum. What do you think about flexible men? specifically what do you think about flexible men and sex, would you support your man in yoga or gymnastics? Would you try perhaps some very adventurous sex positions or does flexibility not matter?

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was in gymnastics for 9 years, at 23 years old I'm still more flexible than most guys and girls since I still stretch.

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would like to ask the female members of the forum. What do you think about flexible men? specifically what do you think about flexible men and sex, would you support your man in yoga or gymnastics? Would you try perhaps some very adventurous sex positions or does flexibility not matter?

Yoda Vodka.jpg

Questions?

Adecm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Totally hot
But not hot to watch them do the stretching or yoga. Can't explain it. Just want the finished product. Not watch how he got there lol

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Totally hot
But not hot to watch them do the stretching or yoga. Can't explain it. Just want the finished product. Not watch how he got there lol

Hmmm how about guys that do weights?

MichaelJackson

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if there weren't a lot of women who agree with what Islander said.

akaTrex

Well Done !
Reaction score
I was in gymnastics for 9 years, at 23 years old I'm still more flexible than most guys and girls since I still stretch.

I too was in Gymnastics and also Track. Stretching was important for both sports. Later while I was in college I taught Trampoline and again stretching was very important.

I enjoy stretching and use Straight Leg Dead Lifts to finish off my hamstring workouts.

Now in my Cough @#%# mid 50's I can still place both palms on the floor while standing straight legged.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Peg
Same thing. I do not want to watch the work out. Does nothing for me.

I do like watching when the limber ness ( new word? Lol) and strength is on display during every day duties like yard work, house chores/repairs moving stuff etc
Same when listening while he is working or talking about something he loves ( sports fishing cars travel things he's passionate about)
Of course during sex a limber man is such a huge bonus. Huge. I assume a man would think the same of a limber woman.

Hater

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Peg
Same thing. I do not want to watch the work out. Does nothing for me.

I do like watching when the limber ness ( new word? Lol) and strength is on display during every day duties like yard work, house chores/repairs moving stuff etc
Same when listening while he is working or talking about something he loves ( sports fishing cars travel things he's passionate about)
Of course during sex a limber man is such a huge bonus. Huge. I assume a man would think the same of a limber woman.

Why is it a huge bonus, what is your experience?

akaTrex

Well Done !
Reaction score

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
I bet those Cirque de Soleil performers could get into some freaky kinky positions. Have you ever seen them? Some of them their bodies bend and twist in the most impossible positions.

Sequoia Tree

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score

Definitely. I'm pretty flexible, and like to try out lots of different positions and techniques. It's wonderful having a woman who can keep up with me.

Why is it a huge bonus, what is your experience?

Increased flexibility and strength means you're less prone to injury, and it gives you more options for fun kinky positions.

Last edited:

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For me I like flexible men because I'm very flexible. It also in my experience equates to good stamina. The man with the largest member I've been with was the most flexible and lasted the longest. There was nothing we tried and couldn't do. Like a great dance partner.
But again if I got there early and he was doing his weird stretches I turned the other way lol
You guys always make me think lol
I don't know why I don't want to watch. Same with my ex hub. Major weight lifter impressive dude and I couldn't stand watching him. Even if we were at the gym at the same time I never looked. Not even using the mirrors haha
If I guy I'm dating asks if I can do a split I may say yes. But usually I don't say. If we get to sex part he will see what I can do.
No advertising. Maybe that's it. I don't want to see the advertising. Just show me in regular settings.
Is that weird on my part? Iol

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm laughing imaging your eye rolls haha
Like if a guy did a bend n snap (Legally Blonde) in front of me I'd lose his number. None of that. Don't do that. Don't wait for me to arrive and pick up a stack of bricks so I can see how strong you are. Ugh.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
No advertising, I get that islander. We all do in a way, but if it's subtle, ok, if it's " oh ye I can do this" or " I have this look" then no.

Dontrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Back in middle school I was incredibly flexible. I was able to do various bendy arm tricks, put my leg(s) behind my head, leg behind my head while standing, able to kick myself in the back of the head, and a few other various stretchy things.

Girls back then tended to look at me as more of a sideshow attraction.

islander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Longer that's it exactly. Subtle. I couldn't pull up that word when trying to express myself. Lol. Thank you! That's exactly what I meant. Xo