felt like there was no hope, experienced succes and i feel cured! virgins, read!

maasan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
okay so I finally lost my virginity! had bad masturbation habits and couldnt last long at all, fleshlight didnt help me much, only proved i performed way worse in actual sex positions. masturbated to pictures of long distance girlfriend, got extremely turned on and couldnt last more than seconds. I HAD INSANE INVOLUNTARY KEGELS, COULD NOT GET OVER THEM! Was very nervous about meeting her. okay so now to what happened.

Met her, and had sex. Came basically before getting it in properly, she didnt mind, we did it again, and boom, went for like 20 minutes. Even doggy style, my worst fear, was no problem! didnt worry about breathing, kegels, nothing, I was totally relaxed and not worried at all! Eventually i had to really focus, to make myself cum, everytime we were kissing, I felt my EQ going down and had to go back to focusing on my penis to stay totally hard! She was shaking afterwards, and yeah overall AMAZING experience!

So yeah, im done being on this site! i might have cum really quickly the first time, but i dont mind it at all, and i dont feel worried about it anymore. so to all of you who are worried about this and have not had sex yet, maybe you shouldn't worry as much! or was i just lucky? i dont know! I honestly thought this problem would bother me for the rest of my life, turns out there isnt a problem!

If anyone has questions, i'm happy to answer them! :)

maasan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
oh and i still dont last long when masturbating tho! even tho i do during sex! i dont even enjoy masturbating tho, maybe its cause on some level i just wanna ejaculate and get it over it, while sex is enjoyable for me and ejaculating isnt as important?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Congrats .

rocket50

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you can last long masturbating then you have great mental control and will last longer in bed.

maasan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yeah! has no one else experienced this? no masturbation control and lots of IKs, but then no problem when actually having sex?

maasan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thats what i would think too! but not in my case! i masturbated yesterday, couldnt last more than 2 minutes, lots of IKs, no control over arousal! Its way harder for me too masturbate for a long time than it is to have sex!

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm glad you enjoyed your experience. I enjoy sex more than edging also. It will benefit you if you learn to control your IKs and pelvic floor area. Even if you work on it during sex. Good luck, and enjoy your journey.

rocket50

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When masturbating make sure you don't grip too hard and start slow and easy. As you progress you can go faster as long as you don't make it a short experience. When masturbating make sure you have a hard erection or else your EQ could get negatively influenced. Just keep training your mind and body and before long you will be a master at not nutting. :becky:

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
More control with sex than masturbation is because you already ejaculated, second round makes it easier.