Big goals for BigAmbitions

BigAmbitions

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello forums!

I finally decided to take my penis growth into my own hands. Literally.

About a week ago I had no idea PE exercises even existed. Yeah I had seen adds before (for pills, lotions, etc.), but I figured that they were all fake. Eventually I stumbled upon the "success forums" for this site and my mind was completely changed. I have always strived to be above average in all aspects of life, and I've succeeded in doing that from sports to school and sleeping with women (hand out O's on the reg). While I have gotten a couple comments about my size being "big" I know that is not the case.

I'm 21 years old and a bit over 6" visible EL and 5" in girth. While I'm sure my body is done growing, I'm not at all satisfied with being at what I have researched to be the top end of the average scale. I have also read that weight loss helps, but I am 160 lbs of muscle so thats more or less useless to me.

Today I have decided to start my PE journey. I know I have the dedication and commitment to make gains and also improve my EQ. I would like to gain at least an inch in both directions but I'm currently not setting goals for myself, as the success forums make it seem almost limitless what you can achieve through time and dedication. I'm going to start the JP90 program today and measure again in a month or so to see if I've made any progress.

Anyways, any advice or moral support for a motivated, ambitious young man would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all,

BigAmbitions

benschmidt

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you're off to a good start! Feel free to ask around here if you have any questions, chances are, anything you can come up with someone has dealt with. Your penis will tell you if you need to adjust your routine, just watch your progress and your PI's. Good luck and welcome to the gym!

EDIT: Proper and consistent measuring is also important. Check out the article on measuring, so you can be sure of your progress and starting point!

Last edited: