Jelqing

gottagain

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
4th time I have posted....plz give me some input

4th time I have posted....plz give me some input

On the 17th of May I started to notice a slight ache on the right side of my shaft just under the head of my penis. I did erect jelqing well 80-90% for a count of 50 three days in a row and then I extended for an hour a day following for about two or three days. I noticed the pain wasn't bad at all but would be aggravated if I masturbated or even edged. There is bruising all under the head of my penis and it almost looks like ruptured vessels or veins. The bruise spread a little down my shaft but the ache is coming from one spot under my head all the way to my circumcision line. Also there is a circle of skin raised near the bruise. The ache has pretty much gone away but I don't really think hardly any of the bruising has gone away. A little of the swelling has gone down if at all. Can somebody PLEASE help me?

gottagain

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Just saw this post after I posted another! Thanks so much for the help! I will try and be patient! Seriously thanks again so good to hear this.

Changingmylife

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The common sense thing to do would be to stop PE'ing for a little while then slowly ease back into it

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
PUT THE DICK DOWN! He needs a rest. You're overdoing your routine, PLUS you're not conditioned and shouldn't be using an extender until you are. RE-READ the BEGINNER THREADS / START HERE, above left. Start over AFTER your unit has COMPLETELY RECOVERED (however long that takes) and follow directions for a BEGINNER ROUTINE ONLY. AFTER 90 days of that, move into devices like ADS or hanging, BUT NOT BEFORE!

Did you REALLY READ ANY BEGINNER THREADS WHEN YOU JOINED LAST MONTH? IF YOU DID, while you're recovering, take a reading comprehension course available at your local HS or Community College.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't jelq at 90% erection level. That is a very advanced technique. Please be safe, you only get this one penjs.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
PUT THE DICK DOWN! He needs a rest. You're overdoing your routine, PLUS you're not conditioned and shouldn't be using an extender until you are. RE-READ the BEGINNER THREADS / START HERE, above left. Start over AFTER your unit has COMPLETELY RECOVERED (however long that takes) and follow directions for a BEGINNER ROUTINE ONLY. AFTER 90 days of that, move into devices like ADS or hanging, BUT NOT BEFORE!

Did you REALLY READ ANY BEGINNER THREADS WHEN YOU JOINED LAST MONTH? IF YOU DID, while you're recovering, take a reading comprehension course available at your local HS or Community College.
Freeze.... put your hands on your head and slowly back away from the dick.

Listen to jock's advice.

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
Try nothing grasshopper! You will be patient or you will hurt yourself! Let it rest. Listen to the advice given you.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
moved to injuries forum.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Last edited:

gottagain

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
thanks for the input and yes I have read a good amount. I have extended for a month before I just extended at the lowest possible tension but I knew it was a risky idea to jelq the way I did. I just guess I had to see it to believe it and boyyyy do I believe it now. I haven't touched my unit in about two weeks and barely seeing any healing. Why are the bruises still so bad? Why aren't they fading or changing color? Why is there a cirlce of raised skin? Nobody has dealt with this or heard about something like it? Also i'm at a 4 year university at the moment this summer was going to be the summer of extending but like a jack ass I decided to erect jelq first....so mad at myself.

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Being mad won't help, so relax and don't worry about it. Rest it, put a warm wrap on it several times a day not hot just warm. Bruising can !ast a long time. You need to let it rest.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The body will heal if you let it!

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is the reason newbies should read and follow the advice on the forum instead of just going off and doing their own thing. Please read the beginners threads where you can see what you did wrong.

Also, don't get pissy with the forum about this being your fourth time asking for advice, I looked through your other threads and you got lots of good advice already. Use your head in future.

On the 17th of May I started to notice a slight ache on the right side of my shaft just under the head of my penis. I did erect jelqing well 80-90% for a count of 50 three days in a row and then I extended for an hour a day following for about two or three days. I noticed the pain wasn't bad at all but would be aggravated if I masturbated or even edged. There is bruising all under the head of my penis and it almost looks like ruptured vessels or veins. The bruise spread a little down my shaft but the ache is coming from one spot under my head all the way to my circumcision line. Also there is a circle of skin raised near the bruise. The ache has pretty much gone away but I don't really think hardly any of the bruising has gone away. A little of the swelling has gone down if at all. Can somebody PLEASE help me?

gottagain

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight! I haven't touched it in 12 days but ill get random boners...which is annoying cause i'm trying to heal but yeah the bruising hasn't gone away at all really which concerns me. The inflamed skin doesn't seem quite as bad but definitely still there. I just don't understand what this is and why it is repairing soooooooo slowly like if at all. I still have this weird circle or ring of skin right below my head like the size of a penny then brusing everywhere below my head to my circumcision line. I'm just so confused as to what the hell is going on down there. I assume I ruptured a vessel or vein but anybody have an idea of how long this will take to heal? People tell me to take a week or two off and it is looking like a month or two off.

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
OK a month or two. Takes as long as it takes. If you are really worried go see the doctor.

Aang

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In average it can take anything from 4-6 weeks to heal, if you allow your penis rest. Hope it gets well soon! :)

gottagain

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Update on Jelqing Injury

Update on Jelqing Injury

So i'm not sure if I was in denial or this bruise changed color a little bit but I see bruising elsewhere besides the right side of my cc. The right side of my cc is the worst because it has one bruise the size of a nickel and inside that area is a circle of swelling that I guess covers bruising that would be there but it just looks like skin. I have noticed that the bruising goes beyond the circumcision line it goes a little inward and goes down about 3/4 of my penis and stops a little past mid shaft. It just looks like skin that is more tan because of the skin color change I guess. I also it goes up the right side of my head and covers about 1/3 of it. I'm not sure if some blood has leaked from certain areas into the others but the cc is the darkest of the bruising. I have never had a problem getting an erection since this thing has come about and no difference in EQ. I have always been able to get 100% although the first day I didn't even feel the want to because of it. Also my right side feels slightly numb. I know I have posted a lot and I appreciate the help so much but i'm just worried. I know I messed up and have learned my lesson trust me this thing is always on my mind it has been three in a half weeks but I haven't masturbated in two weeks. Masturbating definitely did not help. I'm just wondering if I broke a vessel or what or ripped part of my cc? Will this ever heal I guess is what i'm trying to figure out whether it be 6 months or whatever. I guess only time will tell? Sorry for the rambling!

gottagain

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Actually it only covers about a 1/5 of my head if that! Sorry

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Posts #37 & #38 have been moved from another new thread you started, in to this thread.

Please keep your posts on your dick problem, in this thread, and stop creating new threads for the same dick problem.

You have already been warned once, this make twice.

Thatbdd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When you say right below your head, do you mean below your head on the dorsal side? Or below your head like underneath on ventral urethra side?