Kickinthelog!

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yup, definitely. The last time I gained girth (last summer), something similar kept happening for many months, I would be at 4.75", then go up to 4.9/5" and then drop back down to 4.75", until I seemed to just crack the barrier with 6 weeks-2 months of hardcore girth-work. I think I might have to look that up again, what I did to get there, and try to copy it again. If I remember correctly it was the girth routine I am doing now, but with 30 minutes of KITJs in between clamping and pumping. That might be the trick that will push me over to girth-gain-ville again. I am not sure though about if it will lead to overtraining or not though, or if I should drop hanging or drop pumping. Hmmm, decisions... I am not sure pumping is good for anything...

Do you think getting beyond the 5" mark, to around 5.2 will be better? Simply because you will then be able to measure past 5" a lot more consistently. Breaking from 4.9 -> 5 is a small leap and can be very misleading. It will probably take a long time to become cemented at 5" without falling back down to 4.9 again. What do you think?

tomasssss

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello, congratulations on your gains ! I have a question : don't you think that hanging might prevent you from gaining girth (just a question not an advise I'm still new to pe)?

bored

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am not sure though about if it will lead to overtraining or not though, or if I should drop hanging or drop pumping.
If you think it will enhance the intensity of your clamping sessions then drop them. You can always go back if you want. And the length gain is very interesting, it could mean that hanging is still having some effect and possibly hindering your girth gains.

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
No. Especially not hanging only 1 hour a day. However, if I wanted to do more girth-work, I would have to stop hanging so as to not overtrain with too many things in the mix.

There have been many guys on here that have gained both girth and length while hanging alone. I don't think hanging will have a negative effect on my girth goals. However, I might still drop it sooner than expected in order to concentrate more on girth.

Hello, congratulations on your gains ! I have a question : don't you think that hanging might prevent you from gaining girth (just a question not an advise I'm still new to pe)?

Last edited:

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
It would be cool to have a clamping forum or some BIG clamping thread I think, because even if there is a device forum- there are not that many clamping threads, sadly.

It would be great to have a clamping thread! Why not try to get one going??? Clampers who love Clamping...pearls to gain girth while enjoying every minute...:becky:

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
No. Especially not hanging only 1 hour a day. However, if I wanted to do more girth-work, I would have to stop hanging so as to not overtrain with too many things in the mix.

There have been many guys on here that have gained both girth and length while hanging alone. I don't think hanging will have a negative effect on my girth goals. However, I might still drop it sooner than expected in order to concentrate more on girth.

Let's just add that we are talking here about vacuum type of hanging not compression hanging.

I have gained girth while focusing on length from doing compression hanging I would not be able to do clamping at the same time it would be just too much to handle.

Skinny_Rattler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats Kick on your gain are you taking any days off from hanging or are you doing it 6 days a Week?

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
I am not no longer hanging I have decided. I was doing 5-7 days, depending on privacy. No less than 5, usually 6, occasionally 7. I am just going 100% attacking girth now, I don't care if I lose a bit of length in the process, I have always found length easy enough to gain with. If I went back to hanging again, I could easily get it back if I lose some. :)

Congrats Kick on your gain are you taking any days off from hanging or are you doing it 6 days a Week?

Reactions: PurpleOnes

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
I am not no longer hanging I have decided. I was doing 5-7 days, depending on privacy. No less than 5, usually 6, occasionally 7. I am just going 100% attacking girth now, I don't care if I lose a bit of length in the process, I have always found length easy enough to gain with. If I went back to hanging again, I could easily get it back if I lose some. :)

Time to get them girth gains and focuse on clamping.

You could do like 30 minutes of hanging a day or something like that so you won't loose your gains.

Are you going to include pumping with it or not?

Reactions: kickinthemebs

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Wednesday's Routine:

**NEW ROUTINE**

45 minutes edging (with 3 clamping sets of 10 minutes each), with ulis. No cumming.

45 minutes edging (with 3 clamping sets of 10 minutes each), with ulis, double-handed squeezes and a few erect bends. No cumming.

Routine Summary:

After thinking long and hard all week, and being really pissed off that my girth gains were only temporary, I have decided to cut my losses with both hanging and pumping. Both for different reasons. Hanging because I have gained a lot of length and am long enough. Pumping because I think it is a complete fucking waste of time, for me anyway.

I did a lot of searching and a lot of pondering about what type of routine to create. I just knew it was going to be clamp-centred and I was really impressed by my friend getinbig's girth gains and also hydeaway85's approach for a few years. So went for this approach, i.e. clamp and edging focused, with some girth exercises thrown in, with no cumming.

Supposedly, 2-3 sessions of approximately 40-50 minutes each is the amount that has seen great gains for these two guys, so I am attempting to follow suit. It will be difficult dedicating that much time to PE, but hopefully it will be worth it. I will try to do a morning and evening session, with 40+ minutes of edging with 3 x 10 minute clamping sets in between that time. I will perform a range of ulis, double-handed squeezes, erect bends, and other techniques I have messed around with in the past.

So far so great. The first session left me with a huge flaccid hang all day (both length and girth), and now the second session has left my pee pee exhausted. The poor fella :D I will keep up with this routine for quite some time, or as long as I can functionally keep it up. I hope to get around 5 days training in a week, but realise that I won't be able to do 2 sessions a day for some of those days.

Anyway, happy with my change of routine, so if I don't see girth gains by August (my 2 year PE anniversary), I will probably quit PE for gains and just focus on healthy dick and EQ.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well give that routine a try seems intense so keep an eye on your PI's due to the intensity.

I wanted to ask about edging with clamping do you mean you edge in between sets or while clamped?

If your edging while clamped are you doing it dry or with some form of lubrication?

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
I edge the entire 45 minutes, so I edge before I put the clamps on, when I take them off, and then back on again, i.e. the whole time. I am also performing ulis, squeezes etc when I am not edging. It is very intense and difficult to control the arousal levels, so that will be a major difficulty going forward. I got a lot of pre-cum in my second session after 30 minutes, was just begging to bust a nut haha :D

Nope, no lube, too messy. It would get all over my clamp and silicon clamp sleeve.

Well give that routine a try seems intense so keep an eye on your PI's due to the intensity.

I wanted to ask about edging with clamping do you mean you edge in between sets or while clamped?

If your edging while clamped are you doing it dry or with some form of lubrication?

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Dunno about the clamped edging, never tried, but edging with a couple of Uli's worked great for me, I swear by it! Still do it now and then!

My method:- Edge, Uli with forward pressure + kegel, edge before erection subsides, Uli as above, edge as before, Uli and then continue to edge for as long as you like.

This method worked for me, maybe too well? My theories for this I have never really thought about, but it could be I get the internal expansion from the Uli's and then let my body naturally support my expanded erection with arousal and stimulation for an extended period.

Either way, good luck getting those girth gains mebs! :Cool2:

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck KITM, make sure to have a quick and easy way out of the clamp in case you had to ejaculate at any time, to avoid hurting your urethra. :)

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
I know, this is one major concern of mine actually. When I clamped before, it nearly happened a few times. You always need to know exactly where the clip is to release it. I often put my spare hand over or near it, but it is an easy thing to forget! Thanks for the reminder, I must force myself to remember that before my clamping sessions :)

Good luck KITM, make sure to have a quick and easy way out of the clamp in case you had to ejaculate at any time, to avoid hurting your urethra. :)

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Kickin, welcome back to the wonderful world of clamping! You are right about the intensity and the need to back off every so often to get your PIs where they need to be...and your EQ back up.

I love the routine, though.:becky:

With the Cable Clamp you can release it quickly if you find yourself plunging over the edge...:mad:

One major point I would make is about lube...

Both Hydeaway85 and I use lube. My personal favorite is still Palmer's Coca Butter Formula Moisturizing Gel Oil. I order six at a time from Amazon. It smells great and probably helps my skin deal with the intensity of these workouts. It's great for edging and helps me maintain a high erection level while edging, not only during my clamping sets, but also during my edging between sets.

You should try it...but it probably makes clamped edging even more habit forming:biggrin1:

Skinny_Rattler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well it sounds like a good routine I hope gains more girth soon enough (2mths) max I'll stop working on length and focus on girth myself.

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thursday's Routine:

40 minutes edging (with 3 clamping sets of 10 minutes each), with ulis. No cumming.

45 minutes edging (with 3 clamping sets of 10 minutes each), with ulis, double-handed squeezes and a single "slow-squash jelq". No cumming (bit of pre-cum though ;) ).

Routine Summary:

Wow! Another awesome workout day. What can I say, the routine is damn intense. I am trying to aim for leaving around 10-12 hours between sessions so there is constant expansion throughout the day and week. It also allows me to ensure maximum erection quality and ability to perform my routines effectively.

I have to say, my dick feels sore now! Worked out. I can nearly feel the internal pressure pushing its way out to make my dick fatter ;) By the way, anyone reading this log, beware that this routine is damn intense and I have plenty of clamping and squeezing experience so don't jump into it if you are new to this. You need to condition yourself to clamping first before even thinking about performing girth exercises WHILE clamped. Uber-extreme!

My dick has been fat and long after my routines. In fact, I measured my FLACCID girth and it is a little over 4.5". Now considering my erect girth is 4.9", that is kind of crazy :D Also, in the evening session, I performed one slow-squash jelq that popol linked to me at the end of my set. Damn, this is a risky exercise, not even mentioning doing it while clamped! However, my unit went crazy fat after it and there was pre-cum in the palm of my hand when I lifted it from my glans! Not sure if I will perform these, but I will see ;)

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds good, Kickin! The squashes sound intense...and the precum is great. Keep us posted about your coming girth gains. They will be there and be impressive if you maintain your commitment to your routine.
You may have to throw in some rest days to maintain decent PIs.
Wishing you well...

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Friday's Routine:

55 minutes of edging (with 2 sets of 20 minutes clamping), with ulis and double-handed squeezes (I busted a nut a few minutes after because there was too much man-goo in my pipeline :D ).

Routine Summary:

I am only after finishing my routine there now and I am a little exhausted after it haha. My girlfriend will be down this evening so did my session early and won't do another one later because my dick would be too tired.

The session went great. I was going to try to do a longer session today and the extra time without cumming was immense. It is so hard when you keep hitting those PONR to pull back. The ulis help though. It is a constant back-and-forth with the edging and ulis. After an uli the erection starts to go so you have get fully hard again, then when you are "too hard", you perform an uli and the cycle continues.

I just had to cum at the end of my session today. I was too horny and I knew I would destroy the place with cum tonight if I didn't :D There was pre-cum again at the end of the session, so it was too much for me. The load was ridiculous. Enough semen to inseminate half of China :biggrin1: