I have a question about my girth

john2587

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
When i measure my girth it says i'm 5 inches but when i'm lying on my back and looking down at it,it doesn't look 5 inches it actually looks kind of skinny more like 3.5 or 4 inches but when looking at it at the side like when looking at it in a mirror it looks thicker more like 5 inches,is this a bad thing,will women's pussy's feel stretched and filled up if my cock is like this and is there any other guys here with cocks like this ?

ColtAR-15

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Same here but it looks even worse at a side angle. It looks the smallest when I put my thumb in front of it. I have never seen any picture of a 4" or less MEG (seems like everyone is 5+) so its hard to tell how skinny that would look. All I know is that my 5" looks skinny also.:(

lilbigman

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think its all about the angle your looking at it and your perception. I feel the same way. When I look down at it, especially when lying on my back it looks skinny to me. When standing and looking in the mirror at the side it looks like a more respectable size. So angle definitely plays a part. However when lying down one day looking at it I said "Damn he looks skinny today". But the misses who was looking at the same angle (she was giving me a bj with her head on my stomach) said, "I don't think so, he looks kinda fat today". So perception plays a part as well.

AlpineNewt

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's definitely all about perception/percpective.

Try looking at it side on in a full length mirror while standing upright. That will be more akin to how someone else would see it.

Park Lib

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah it does look skinnier when lying down, doesn't it? That's unusual. But then I go to the mirror standing up and it looks much larger...? :confused:

lilbigman

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's it!! From now on I'm having sex while standing sideways looking in a mirror! That way I will have a bigger dick!? :becky:

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ooouuu the tricks of the eyes!

Girth - looks thickest when viewing it from the side

Length - looks short when viewing it from the side

Girth - looks thin when viewing it from top

Length - looks long when viewing it from top.

Damn perception :D

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey john2587,

Rely on measurements, rather than sight alone as that is far, far more accurate. Understanding how subjective an individual's perception can be is one of the primary reasons PEGym insists its members accurately measure their packages. The tape measure/ruler does not lie.

And with a 5 inch girth, yes, a woman will most certainly feel "stretched" during penetration.

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
U are right John.. Mine as well is "skinny" looking at it POV angle.. The small beer belly I have now doesn't help things, haha :rolleyes: .. But once I stand in front of, or side on with the full length mirror, and have a full on chub I look damn impressive compared to this time last year.. What I notice most is the bottom of the shaft makes me look thicker, Because I am.. There is more definition of the penis and it's chambers from the veins and the Tunica's being more pumped up..

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I look tiny to myself, but my wife says I am looking huge. My self image sucks for this. I just keep telling myself how great my penis is and try not to let old demons catch up to me. Our penis' are wonderful.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
My dick looks small from all angles and all states. Accordingly, I spend a lot of time comparing it to TP rolls and rulers to assure myself that it is indeed big enough. My mind enjoys torturing me with weird perceptions.

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
My dick looks small from all angles and all states. Accordingly, I spend a lot of time comparing it to TP rolls and rulers to assure myself that it is indeed big enough. My mind enjoys torturing me with weird perceptions.

I think your just looking too far away from it that could be it.:becky:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think your just looking too far away from it that could be it.:becky:
You may be right. It looks great in my wife's magnifying mirror.

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hence the reason I use a GoPro Camera on my Drone.

Great for an Aerial Survey of my Love Missile :becky:

Brandon85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My gosh.

Don't worry about it.

My 7x7 cock has always looked small to me. I did not know what was big or small. I originally wanted to get bigger for my girl thinking I was small because I looked small. She loves not just the cock. She loves the guy the cock is attached too.

On the rare occasion, our sex sucks. Not because she is unhappy with the size of my cock. But because I didn't get hard enough. Or didn't cum. Or just jackhammered to cum without taking her needs into consideration.

If you are a big dick to your lady. Then your big cock isn't going to do anything for her.

oldacct

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When i measure my girth it says i'm 5 inches but when i'm lying on my back and looking down at it,it doesn't look 5 inches it actually looks kind of skinny more like 3.5 or 4 inches but when looking at it at the side like when looking at it in a mirror it looks thicker more like 5 inches,is this a bad thing,will women's pussy's feel stretched and filled up if my cock is like this and is there any other guys here with cocks like this ?

Your tape measure is lying to you. It's clearly a Harry Potter style tape measure, possessed by gremlins that inflate and deflate the scale on it to mess with your head....

Chill out man! If the tape measure says you're 5 inches, you're 5 inches. Looking smaller from one angle is not a bad thing, because you're still 5 inches. Looking bigger from another angle is not a bad thing, because you're still 5 inches!

A vagina is designed to envelop around a guy's dick, I forget the proper biology behind it but it's supposed to make itself fit snug around whatever size dick is in it.

My dick looks small from all angles and all states.

Don't be so hard on yourself dude, my dick would look small to anyone looking at it from Texas if I was stood in Alaska :D :D

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't worry or fret about it!! Believe the tape.. That doesn't ever lie.. I found a spray bottle here that is 6.5" long (not including the spray tip), and 6" around.. That thing is huge to look at when it's on the table!! :boom: It looks to be a painful unit for a lady to use on a regular basis if at all.. It really doesn't hit home til I do a side by side comparison with me.. I'm 0.5" longer then that, and the girth is 0.6" smaller then that.. When I get to 7.25" BPEL I might call it quits for the length game, and go to Girth and try for 5.75" MEG..

On that note, what are the dimensions of a Trojan Magnum?? Because that is what that bottle looks like it would take..

Last edited: