REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I put powder on the outside of the condom purely for keeping the material conditioned and in a pliable state. Haven't had any fitment issues yet due to powder...we'll see.
agreed this works just as good im just lazy. as long as the inside part is mostly powder free you wont have an issue.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Julian , I asked this question on the Phallosan v Penismaster Pro page already , it says on the info leaflet that came with the device that after 2-3 weeks you can discard the protector cap , what`s your view ?

i would just keep it on it takes 2 seconds to put it on and makes it 100% blister free i agree with julian months not weeks i tried it and what i noticed was were the air holes are the skin gets pulled in and left small bumps from were this happened it went away but it took i think 4 min with the cap i i wear it 4 hr plus at a time i get normal head swelling which i think is beneficial to head size but i dissipates fast like 15 min. second i noticed as i boght extras just incase when i got the phallosan that the more you were the cap it molds to the head and shaft. but if you leave it alone for 2 days it shrinks down quite a bit i noticed this when i swapped it out for a new one then went back to the old one now i just use both.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A very BIG thank you to DIESEL for his great help and perfect support!!!!

hey i wish i had this thing years ago. so what ever i can do to help other that were like me back in the day im more then willing to help.

Successman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Received the phallosan an hour ago. I don't have time to test it out right now, but I will try it on as soon as I have a little alone time (probably in 5 hours).

Thanks Julian!

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
You very welcome :)

Received the phallosan an hour ago. I don't have time to test it out right now, but I will try it on as soon as I have a little alone time (probably in 5 hours).

Thanks Julian!

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
So now nearly everyone has his Phallosan forte :) Please do not Forget about your free sleeve condoms ;)

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am bit unsure what you mean.

What worked for me this time, was to roll the condom, but not place it on the edges of the bell at all. Just go flaccid in, while stretching the condom out (kind of like the protector cap) then put it on my penis, then roll it out.

Don't know if that will work the next time.

Also, I don't totally understand why you don't recommend putting powder on it. I mean, why would putting powder on the outside of the condom stop it from from being tight and grasp the skin? Wouldn't it be the other way, that if you put it on the inside of the condom, that's when it would slip easier?

what ever works but here is a step by step.

1. make sure there is no powder in the inside of the condom outside is fine.
2. hold bell upside down then place index finger in the inside of the condom thumb on the outside do the same with other hand.
3. roll condom down but not all they way allow some unrolled condom at the bottom. so now you have enough room to stretch over the lip were the condom meets the bell.
4. place middle finger inside condom on both sides with index fingers now with both fingers pull some of the condom over one side of the lip.once there use one hand to secure the rolled part of the condom that is above the lip in place. (thumb and index finger).
5 now when you look at the half the condom is over the lip being held in place by thumb an index finger of one hand the other fingers of the same hand are holding the bell. the other half of the condom is stretched across the opening of the bell.
6 final step use thumb and index finger to pull condom over lip. do this by grabbing the stretched condom over the opening of the bell, starting closest to your other thumb that is holding the condom in place. pull a small part over the lip slide thumb over the condom were you just pulled it over lip inching your way around i do this in 2 steps i pull enough of the condom over the bell so my thumb slids one to secure it at 12 and 6then pull the rest of the condom over at 3 o clock.

hope this helps

gstylzee

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just unboxed mine very discrete and professional looking ty again Julian how do we claim our free condoms ? 6wasn't it for competition winners ?

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Recieved mine today. :) I did an hour tonight. :)

Thanks again Julian! :D

gstylzee

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wearing as I type. Very comfortable hardly noticeable will Wear it an hour tonight.

IronMonkey

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Julian,
Congrats on the new addition to the family! I love the Phallosan Forte!!! This has been a dream come true for me and I know several others:)
- BREAK -
diesel225,
Thanks for the condom rolling step-by-step and other guidance! That has been the only confusing part for how to use the Phallosan for me. Also, I love the idea about the stronger clip for hanging. I tested it with a pound yesterday for five minutes just to feel the pull on the ligaments and I think the Phallosan Forte would function as a great hanger up to at least 8 to 12 pounds. However, I won't be doing any hanging until I have completely exhausted any regular Phallosan use gains. Which with the way this product feels and has the capability to pull, will probably be after two to three years at a minimum. I believe the Phallosan Forte has ushered in a new era of penis enlargement.

DreamOn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Julian,
Congrats on the new addition to the family! I love the Phallosan Forte!!! This has been a dream come true for me and I know several others:)
- BREAK -
diesel225,
Thanks for the condom rolling step-by-step and other guidance! That has been the only confusing part for how to use the Phallosan for me. Also, I love the idea about the stronger clip for hanging. I tested it with a pound yesterday for five minutes just to feel the pull on the ligaments and I think the Phallosan Forte would function as a great hanger up to at least 8 to 12 pounds. However, I won't be doing any hanging until I have completely exhausted any regular Phallosan use gains. Which with the way this product feels and has the capability to pull, will probably be after two to three years at a minimum. I believe the Phallosan Forte has ushered in a new era of penis enlargement.

Do you think it's possible to do long session of hanging with the Phallosan Forte? And by long sessions I mean 4-6 hours straight per set.

Steneo

Senior Member, PEGym Hero, Member of the Month De
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you think it's possible to do long session of hanging with the Phallosan Forte? And by long sessions I mean 4-6 hours straight per set.

I would think that as long as you are accustomed to the device (specifically the vacuum and the tension) that would be no problem. I've only had mine on an hour and I'm thinking the limit to the duration of a set for me is going to be how often I have to pee.

BBBB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Guyz,

Received my Phallosan today. It took me several minutes reading the instruction guide plus your comments and ideas as to mount it without damaging and condom sleeves. Any way this is how i did it:

1. Made sure my dick is erect when putting on the gland protector. However, i found it difficult to put it on as per video description. So i turned it inside out and then stick the tip of it to the tip my dick and simply roll it over my gland. So simple. I hope i haven't trapped any air bubbles in it.

2. I tried to measure the size of my flaccid so as to know which size of condom sleeve i should use, i got Medium size as the middle of my shaft and Large size at the base. I just decided to use the Medium size condom sleeve as i guess the sleeve would run at the middle more rather than the base.

3. I carefully rolled down the condom sleeve and insert my covered gland in the bell half way. I then rolled down the condom sleeve gently over me flaccid shaft. I think i could have rolled it better if i was erect at this time as well.

4. I then pumped until there was no further suction. Then attached the strap as instructed and adjusted the tension to green.

I have been using X4 before and all i can say is if all what i have done is correct then the comfortability of Phallosan is highly unique. I don't feel that i am wearing anything, it is very light,i can walk un-noticeable to anyone and without some weird movement. If the stretch is at green, i can wear this device 24 hrs a day. I hope Phallosan will work as it is claimed coz what i love most is the comfortability of this lovely device.

Julian, however, i have seen any measuring tape along with the package although it is mentioned to be there. Would you be able to send me with the my 3 free condom sleeves? Although i will take sometime before deciding which condom sleeves fit my size.

Thank you guyz for your support. Please keep sharing the infos as i am sure lots of guyz are benefiting on your valuable information.

Cheers.

Steneo

Senior Member, PEGym Hero, Member of the Month De
Well Done !
Reaction score
1. Made sure my dick is erect when putting on the gland protector. However, i found it difficult to put it on as per video description. So i turned it inside out and then stick the tip of it to the tip my dick and simply roll it over my gland. So simple.

This seems like a great idea, I'm going to try this tomorrow.

BBBB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Following the instructions, I took it off After wearing it for the first 1 hour in the first day. I feel area around my gland feels like strange somehow. I dont know how to call it, it like some blood rushing though the small veins or something. Is this normal?

gstylzee

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
/cry k so I couldn't resist another quick go but now my pump isn't working it was making a noise like a goose as it was pumping but now it's just hissing and not sucking any idea if there's a fix for this ?

Successman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay, for me it was a a bit of a struggle trying to roll up the condom to the edge of the suction bell. I was really careful not to tear the condom sleeve (maybe too careful at first :D) I chose the medium suction bell, and it might be a little bit too big for me right now, because It was losing suction after 30 minutes. I used the suction ball to give it more vacuum and it was good for the rest of the 1 hour session.

The phallosan is super comfortable to wear. I had a hard time ending the 1 hour session, because it is THAT comfortable. You can't compare this extender to other extenders.

I've been using the J.. extender ( ;) ) for nearly 6 months (in 2012). I've gained a little bit more than 0,5 inch, but it was torture. After the 6 month period I decided to stop PE, because I've had enough of the constant struggle to put in the necessary hours. Now, I believe it is possible to gain without feeling like my penis gonna fall off. :D

IronMonkey

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
DreamOn, I am sure you could build up to a 4 to 6 hang if the Phallosan had a stronger attachment clip; but, only at a lower weight. However, if you want to progress to higher weight, I would go really slow with this or any device. As the Phallosan is not tested as a Hanger and from how it has felt over the last four days, I don't think one needs to hang as a supplement to this device until all gains have been exhausted. Which would probably take multiple years. I ridiculously love the Phallosan Forte so far! I think the LG Hanger and Bib Hanger would be the best after you get to a 8 to 12 pound hang to progress and are not getting any more extender gains at a higher tension for four to six months. Of course this is only if you decide to hang rather than try the Phallosan for extending first in it's native purpose. Just be careful, Vacuum hanging can be really dangerous from the things I read, with the exception of using the Grip or the LG Hanger as directed. Blisters, discoloration, and bruising seem like a sign that something is not quite right if you vacuum hang with any device. Good luck DreamOn! Let us all know if you go this route and how it turns out.

DreamOn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I get my Phallosan Forte and after my glans become used to the device I might try hanging with it at 5 lbs and try to increase the time by 5 minutes until I get to an hour and ultimately up to 4 hours. I firmly believe that 12 lbs is the most you will ever need in hanging if you can hang for a 4-6 hour session and if the Phallosan can handle 12 lbs then it might just be the greatest device for PE. ;)

LG hanger might seem like a very good hanger and all the only thing I don't like about it is that you can't change it to a ADS system because of its size. I am looking for a device that can either do ADS or hanging and Phallosan might just be the one!