Does lowering erection angle lead to length gains?

dkanman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My penis has an extremely high erect angle. It curves upward but also points upward too. I can barely get it straight out without it hurting a little. Will lowering erection angle through downward jelqing and downward stretches add length? Im currently 5.5" and i want to be 6". Also what are some good lig stretches that help decrease erection angle? im trying out Lazy ass stretches right now.

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Stretching out the suspensory ligament will lower the exit point of the penis and provide length gains as a result. This should also help lower your erection angle some. Low stretching angles will target the suspensory ligament, as well as stretches to the side to hit the ligs from different angles.

Have you looked at starter routines yet? If not, a routine such as https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html already have these types of stretches built into a nice rounded routine.

Good luck

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My penis has an extremely high erect angle. It curves upward but also points upward too. I can barely get it straight out without it hurting a little. Will lowering erection angle through downward jelqing and downward stretches add length? Im currently 5.5" and i want to be 6". Also what are some good lig stretches that help decrease erection angle? im trying out Lazy ass stretches right now.

You are on the right path. LAS (lazy ass stretches) and any pulls BTC (between the cheeks) will help to lower erection angle.

dkanman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
do i have to jelq after stretching? or can i just stretch without jelqing to lower my erection angle.

Also,i dont need to do kegels right? Since kegels would make my angle higher.

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
do i have to jelq after stretching? or can i just stretch without jelqing to lower my erection angle.

Also,i dont need to do kegels right? Since kegels would make my angle higher.

After everything i would recommend at least a couple minutes of jelqing. Kegels are mainly for helping to improve or maintain erection quality. These are two exercised that I would recommend that everyone do.

Personally I do them at the same time, but if you are only going to jelq for a few minutes then you should kegel at other times.

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, it might lead to length gains, but I personally hate that this is the way it is. I loved my straight up erection angle, which had a lot of resistance to it. I could not get it parallel to the floor before PE. Now I can pretty easily. But you have to sacrifice something, at least I did

dkanman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
After everything i would recommend at least a couple minutes of jelqing. Kegels are mainly for helping to improve or maintain erection quality. These are two exercised that I would recommend that everyone do.

Personally I do them at the same time, but if you are only going to jelq for a few minutes then you should kegel at other times.
thanks!

Jelq mainly if you want to increase Erection Quality (blood flow), and get girth gains.
thanks i will jelq for a bit after stretching

Yes, it might lead to length gains, but I personally hate that this is the way it is. I loved my straight up erection angle, which had a lot of resistance to it. I could not get it parallel to the floor before PE. Now I can pretty easily. But you have to sacrifice something, at least I did

I really dont like it because it hurts sometimes to lower it parallell to the floor

dkanman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
btw are gains from stretching permanent? I know you have to cement gains from jelqing, but how do you cement gains from stretching?

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
btw are gains from stretching permanent? I know you have to cement gains from jelqing, but how do you cement gains from stretching?

Whatever you do you will have to maintain some PE or you risk losing what you have gained.