Supra Slammers: The Best PE Exercise Ever? Thanks Kingpole!

PapaF

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Definately not for beginers though. but after a few months of the 90day routine you can try Supra Slammers.

Kingpole...Chuck said that he noticed red spots on his penis after doing supra slammers.I have been on PE for about 7 months and i started Supra slammers one week ago. I notice one or two red spots when I do this as well. Someone on the site said that they are not safe and that means I am not conditioned enough. It could lead to a ruptured vein or something. I am not sure whether or not it is normal to see these dots. Am i doing this safely? I have been doing 2 days on one day off with supras i am up to 7

PapaF

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Chuck, I have been doing Supras for about 2 and a half weeks now. I have noticed red dots on my penis every time i do them. I make sure to warm up and take a hot shower as my warm down. There has been one area on my shaft that has been pink from doing these and gets red when I do slammers. I dont know what to do. I believe I am doing them correctly and I have been doing PE since March so I cant imagine I am under-conditioned. Should I take time off? and if so, how much to allow healing if this is a problem. I dont feel any problems down there or anything so i am not sure if this is just from gains or what?

Peterman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have to thank Kingpole for introducing me to this great workout.

I started reading his log yesterday and read back on page 1 and 2 about supraslammers.

All I can say are two things to Kingpole: Thank You and WOW!

I did them for thirty minutes, and I haven't felt that good of a PE workout in about 6 months. I also haven't seen RED DOTS on my penis in about 5 months but the Supra Slammers gave me them:)

That has to be the best Girth/Length PE workout there is..... WAY better in my opinion than clamping for girth too....
(not convinced clamping was doing anything the 2 months I did it other than darken my penis)

For anyone else interested here is the link to the description of a SUPRA SLAMMER:
Penis Enlargement: Penis Legth, Girth and Head Size through SUPRA SLAMMERS!

Here is the important info but the whole thing is a good read:
With such an intense workout including supraslammers, I'm going to only do PE every other day to avoid overtraining. I started to notice even before adding these better results working out every other day, because I've been getting really intense with the workouts.

Also to maintain the 100% erection for the supraslammers, I was reading sex stories..
SEX STORIES for Edging or PE-- At this site: Users rate the Best Free on Internet
I could not have done these without the stories. They make my workouts SO MUCH better....

For those that try these....Enjoy!
Chuck

Interesting having sex with a PC.... :D

MrSize

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone ever do one handed jelqs while holding a uli squeeze?

Instead of holding the uli squeeze for 30 seconds, I do 30 "quick" jelqs with my other hand. You can really feel the blood moving and building up in the head of the penis.

Then after this I go back to regular 2 handed jelqs, keeping the blood trapped in the head and then start the process over again.

Feels great and my member is plump as heck when I'm finished.

wantitbigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone ever do one handed jelqs while holding a uli squeeze?

Instead of holding the uli squeeze for 30 seconds, I do 30 "quick" jelqs with my other hand. You can really feel the blood moving and building up in the head of the penis.

Then after this I go back to regular 2 handed jelqs, keeping the blood trapped in the head and then start the process over again.

Feels great and my member is plump as heck when I'm finished.

I dont get it bro.. you mean while doing supra slammers? When you do the 30 quick jelqs with one hand, where is the other hand at?

bbwsftw

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
bookmarking this for later :)

BigNTasty

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ya, thanks for introducing this. I'm gonna see what kinda gains i can receive in 2 months with this work out.

snippan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have google supra slammers and read this tread and can not understand what supra slammers are.

English is my 3 language so its not so easy to understand the explanations what supra slammers are.

Can some one confirm that this is how you do supra slammers?

http://www.mattersofsize.com/images/DTS2.jpg

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's not Supra Slammers.

Here's how to find the video explaining very good how to do it:

Google.com

"Supra Slammers slutload"

First link that pops up.

You're welcome.

snippan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's not Supra Slammers.

Here's how to find the video explaining very good how to do it:

Google.com

"Supra Slammers slutload"

First link that pops up.

You're welcome.

Thanks! great video.

This kind of video is great for a beginner like me that have english as other or third language :)

jcarrier

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I watched the video. So if I understand correctly, a supra slammer is the following: get near 100% erection. do a 30-sec ULI at the base. without releasing the grip, move from the base up the shaft until near the glans and squeeze the grip again for some time and kegel. Is that correct?

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I watched the video. So if I understand correctly, a supra slammer is the following: get near 100% erection. do a 30-sec ULI at the base. without releasing the grip, move from the base up the shaft until near the glans and squeeze the grip again for some time and kegel. Is that correct?
Supra Slammers:

- Get fully erect
- Do a uli at base (make sure you go as deep down the base as you can) 30 seconds
- then before moving your uli hand up, put your other hand to maintaine the uli, now slowly move your uli hand up while squeezing, 10 seconds
- now you have your hand at base and just below glans, do hard kegels 10 seconds

- you CAN then do a reverse jelq downwards slowly for 10 seconds if you want to
- and you CAN then AGAIN do a 10 seconds jelq upwards.

wantitbigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes but it is incomplete. Once you jelq to the glands and clamp your OK grip at the top of the shaft, you do either a few quick kegels or a single HARD kegel, here is the trick, with your other hand do the same WHILE you original OK grip is still locked under the glands and for another OK grip at the base. Again, the trick is, you place your 2nd OK grip at the base, you kegel hard and right when you feel the blood being pushed into the shaft, you wanna clamp that OK grip right away before the blood goes back out of the shaft.
At this point, you have a clamped OK grip at the top of the shaft, another OK grip at the base, the shaft full of blood.
Now, you move your 2nd OK grip slowly up the shaft, when halfway you release the 1st OK grip and continue moving your 2nd OK grip to the base of the glands. While doing it, your shaft will be engorged, your head about to explode, and you should feel the intensity of a real supra slammer not only on your unit but also in your hands and fingers as they will get sore too.

This is how I used to do them:

Place OK grip A at the base.
Kegel hard.
Clamp OK grip A at the base right before I relax my PC muscle (release kegel)
Move OK grip A about an inch up the shaft till my head wants to explode.
Hold OK grip A for about 10 seconds.
Move OK grip A slowly up the shaft while doing quick kegels.
Clamp OK grip A at the top of the shaft (or glands bottom) and hold it there.
Place OK grip B at the base of the shaft.
Kegel hard.
Clamp OK grip B at the base right before I relax my PC muscle (release kegel)
Move OK grip B about an inch up the shaft till I feel my upped half of my shaft get engorged, dark red, and sore.
Hold OK grip B for about 10 seconds.
Move OK grip B slowly up the shaft while doing quick kegels.
Release OK grip A when you feel your OK grip B is loosing blood or simply when you cant hold the OK grip A anymore.
Clamp OK grip B at the top of the shaft (or glands bottom) and hold it there.
Place OK grip A at the base.
Kegel hard.
Clamp OK grip A at the base right before I relax my PC muscle (release kegel)
Move OK grip A about an inch up the shaft till I feel my upped half of my shaft get engorged, dark red, and sore.
Hold OK grip A for about 10 seconds.
Move OK grip A slowly up the shaft while doing quick kegels.
Release OK grip B when you feel your OK grip A is loosing blood or simply when you cant hold the OK grip B anymore.
Continue moving OK grip A up the shaft until you reach the glands.

All that, will be REP. 1.
I used to do 5 of them.
Those 10 seconds holds are supposed to be 30 seconds, but I do 10 because my hands get so sore than I cant do it right.

ULTRA MEGA SUPER IMPORTANT == ALWAYS SEEK QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR UNIT AT ALL TIMES AND PLEASE BE EXCESSIVE WITH YOUR WARMUPS.

I hope I did it clear enough.

THEoriginalTRex

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok i need some help. I tried these for the first time today and got to the ponr the first time successfully but i came the second time. Should i continue the exercise after cumming and does anyone have any tips on reaching ponr without cumming.

billybrown

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

husky7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
This exercise is definitely no joke! I did the routine yesterday with 10 slammers, and I have to say, my member was so tired by #8 that maintaining a solid erection was a challenge. I didn't have the best EQ today either, but I decided to masturbate and measure regardless, and I saw my first gain (1/8") in 13 months! And that's with an EQ of 8! :becky:

Last edited:

Cayas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
im confused now on video is first jelq --- then masage---- masturbate---- ULI and move from uli with hand to glanc and pres blood to head of cock but in frist site here is only masturbate with kegels---uli what is corect and complet supra slamers

Last edited:

McC

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Having reached the end of the JP90 course I was starting to look for what next and found these slammers.
The JP90 has given me a little under 0.5" gain in length but nothing in girth what so ever so I'm now keen to try and target this girth. I tried my first proper session of slammers this morning, didn't count the reps properly as I was concentrating on technique and probably amazed at the engorgement so did between 5 and 10 maybe. And must say I'm liking the potential of these it's definitely pumped!
I feel it's important in PE to do what you enjoy or feels good for you, and for me I love the engorgement I find it a real turn on. I also like to keep things manual and with my own hands, I think my wife walking in on me while I have a dumbel tied to the end of my cock could take some explaining so keeping things simple and with no 'equipment' is good for me personally but were all different and you should do what feels good to you or what you like.

McC

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If we train with this routine in an every other day schedule do you do anything during your day off or is it best to give it complete rest?