Hello from Aggelos

hotman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello all.
Im glad to became a member of this forum because for many years I'm trying to find ways to enlarge my pennis and I found this site. First of all I'm very sorry for my bad english but I will try to write as simple as I can a few things about me.
My name is Aggelos and I'm 40 years old. I love the size of my cock but for many years Im trying to find ways to make it longer. I always admired people with a great 'package' and wished to became one of them. My penis size is , erection about 7.1 inches and my goal is to be about 8.5 (if possible). This season of my life Im not into any sexual activity cause my wife is pregnant, so a spend many time masturbating and satisfying myself, so I think its a opportunity to make my handjob take place.
My really problem is not my penis size but my ball size that dont really match to my cock size. They seem to me small so my next goal is to find a way to enlarge them too. I searched internet to find natural ways to do this but really found nothing. I found pills or surgeries that help but I dont wont to use that kind of stuff. Maybe nature decided that I must have a small ball size but think that theirs might be a way to help them get larger. I once on cam became embarrassed from someone that told me that I look like I have only one ball :eek:. I tried to stop cumming for a week and noticed that they seem a bit larger but when i cum they became to the size before :(. I read that same food helps but dont think that help enough.
Dear friends I will appreciate any advice from all you for witch program may I use and routine. If anyone can help me out for my ball size problem I will be glad to hear any advise. ( once someone told me that if I slam my balls to a door they will get bigger, lol...).
I took a look to this side and I think that the technique that might help me is the dry milking technique.

Thank you all for reading,
/hope to have help soon

Regards Aggelos

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the gym
I suggest doing jps 90 day or another begginer routine to start out
As for the balls, theres some massage techniques you can to, just search them up and you should find lots.
Good luck

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey hotman, first of all do NOT! slam your balls in to a door that is just wrong! i am not experianced in any exercises to increas the size of your balls tho i have read a few posts about it on here , im sure if you have a wee look about the forums you will find what you are looking for.As far as routines go there are many begginer routines, the most popular on here is jp`s 90 day begginer routine in which i am just about to finish and can vouch for, i know kingpole also has a good begginer routine and as a very experianced pe`er will also be very affective. have a look around the begginer forum and you wont go far wrong,and if you have any queries dont hesitate to ask everyone here at the gym are very helpfull.Would aslo be a good idea to start a progress log to track your progress this will help you in the future if you have any problems or to find any previous information you might need. good luck on your journey! ;)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
who ever told you about "slammin' balls in the door" ...keep them at arms length and do not buy anything from them, they are not your friends.
I really don't know if ball size is in any way p.e.-able. I know they do increase when you are producing test., so you might try lift weights, and the heavier the weight the more test, you produce , or so many studies indicate.
Congrats on the new one coming, and welcome.

hotman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hello again
I want to thank you all for your advice.
I started today my routine.
I started with about warming up my cock. It was a great feeling and couldnt avoid to get erect with the warm towel. I had to wait till geting soft again to continue with stretching. I stretched for about 8 minutes, but at the end I was hard again. I waited and started my dry milking for about 15min and about 500times. After that I warmout for about 5min.
Is there any way not getting hard during my exercises?
and do u think that this routine have any results must i add more exercises?

Thanks again