Where Science and Convenience Meet!
- Convenient dosage packets
- Optimal supplement foundation
- Antioxidants, omega-3s, vitamins, minerals
- Fight aging and maintain overall health
Life has become extremely busy~ family, work, play, email, travel… You want to be healthy and live as long as you can, but the process of managing your health can become daunting.
Ray Kurzweil & Terry Grossman, M.D. advocate being active in reprogramming your biochemistry to achieve optimal health. Science has uncovered many tools that can assist you, but there are so many beneficial nutrients that it’s hard to know where to begin. That’s why we’re here to help!
Kurzweil & Grossman designed several supplement combinations that work together to provide a strong foundation for health and longevity. They then organized their top three recommendations into convenient single-serving packets. Now you can easily receive a full month’s supply of three essential supplements in one container! Simply take one packet in the morning and one in the evening for an excellent supplement foundation.
- Total Care Daily Formula – A comprehensive vitamin/mineral formula including powerful antioxidants
- Mega EPA / DHA capsules – Essential omega-3 fatty acids
- ALA/ALC/Carnosine/Grape Seed Extract – Valuable antiaging supplement
*Not allowed for import in Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Latvia, or Norway (considered a medication requiring prescription)
*May not be allowed for import by EU countries due to Total Care Daily Formula. Check with customs prior to ordering this product.
ALA/ALC/Carnosine Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate and peppermint oil.
Mega EPA/DHA Other Ingredients:
Vitamin E, gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
Total Care Daily Formula Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearic acid, silica dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical gaze.
Lab Test Advisory:
Biotin may interfere with lab tests. The FDA recommends stopping any supplements with biotin (vitamin B7) for 3 days prior to lab tests.
CONTAINS SOY AND FISH (HERRING, ANCHOVY, SARDINE, SALMON AND MACKEREL).
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition including heartburn should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
One packet to be taken twice daily with food as a dietary supplement. For best results, take one packet in the morning with breakfast, and one packet in the evening with dinner, or as directed by a health care professional.
Ray & Terry’s Longevity Multipack contains one month’s supply: 60 packets per bottle. Each packet contains: 3 tablets of Total Care Daily Formula, 1 softgel of Mega EPA/DHA, 1 capsule of ALA/ALC/Carnosine/Grape Seed Extract.
- Ann Clin Biochem. 2003. May;40(Pt 3): 207-218. I. P. Hargreaves.
- Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy September, 1998;12:347-353. Singh, RB, et al.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. Jul 1;182(1):84-90. 2002. Moini, H et al.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(1-2):359-78. Packer, L et al.
- Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 959: 491-507. Apr 2002. Hagen TM et al.
- Biochemistry (Mosc). Jul;65(7): 869-871; A. M. Wang et al. 2000.
- Free Radic Biol Med. May 15;28(10): 1564-1570.C. Brownson and A. R. Hipkiss. 2000.