- Maintain healthy immune function
- Stay strong against pathogens
- Support immune cell activity
- With pine bark, olive leaf, curcumin and more
A healthy immune system is critical to good health and longevity. Your body relies on your immune system to identify and destroy pathogenic invaders such as harmful viruses, bacteria and even cancer cells.
Ray & Terry’s Immune Formula contains a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs that work synergistically to support immune function.
Green Tea is a strong antioxidant with numerous beneficial effects on immune system function.1 It helps support the natural immune process of killing pathological bacteria and viruses.2 The green tea contained in Ray & Terry’s Immune Formula is decaffeinated.
Curcumin is an active ingredient of the Indian spice commonly known as turmeric. It can serve as a powerful stimulant of immune system function.3Curcumin also has antioxidant properties.4
Cat’s Claw increases energy and can be helpful in treating occasional fatigue.
Pine bark and grape seed contain a group of very beneficial substances known as proanthocyanidins. These compounds help maintain the health of immune system cells such as T lymphocytes and natural killer (NK) cells. Proanthocyanidins are very potent antioxidants.5,6
Gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, and vegetable stearic acid.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition including any cardiovascular disorder, hypotension (low blood pressure) and Parkinson’s disease, should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Two capsules, taken daily with food as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Daily amount can be divided and taken throughout the day.
Ray & Terry’s Immune Formula contains 120 veggie capsules per bottle.
Starch, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives.
- Am J Clin Nutr, Vol. 80, No. 6, 1558-1564, Dec 2004. Susanne M Henning et al.
- Cell Immunol. 2005 Sep;237(1):7-16. Watson JL et al.
- J Clin Immunol. 2007 Jan;27(1):19-35. Jagetia GC, Aggarwal BB.
- Ann Nutr Metab. 2004 Sep-Oct;48(5):314-20. Kempaiah RK, Srinivasan K.
- D. Salisbury. 2004. Exploration, Jan. 16; http://exploration.vanderbilt.edu.
- Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2006 Jan;76(1):22-7.