Balanced Natural Weight Loss
- Promotes loss of weight and body fat
- Supports healthy glucose level
- Thermogenic ingredients
- Potent extract
Green coffee bean extract contains high concentrations of chlorogenic acids, compounds known to have health benefits and to influence glucose and fat metabolism. Roasting and brewing of coffee beans destroys much of the beneficial phytochemical content. Therefore, the effects are more potent in supplement form.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate, rice four, and stearic acid.
Take 1-2 capsules per day or as directed by healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for evening use (contains caffeine).
Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, or persons with a known medical condition. If you have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult your physician prior to use. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellsh.
This product contains 60mg caffeine per serving (a little more than ½ cup coffee)
This product contains 60 mg naturally-occurring caffeine per capsule.(A typical cup of coffee contains 100 mg caffeine.)
This supplement is intended for use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program. Results may vary.
Ray & Terry’s Green Coffee Bean Complex contains 60 gelatin capsules per bottle.
- Aimée E. van Dijk, Margreet R. Olthof, Joke C. Meeuse, Elin Seebus, Rob J. Heine, Rob M. van Dam. Diabetes Care. 2009 June; 32(6): 1023–1025. Published online 2009 February 24.
- JEthnopharmacol. 2010 Jul 6;130(1):93-7.
- Elayne Hondares, Roser Iglesias, Albert Giralt, Frank J. Gonzalez, Marta Giralt, Teresa Mampel, Francesc Villarroya. J Biol Chem. 2011 April 15; 286(15): 12983–12990.
- Lopez-Garcia E, van Dam RM, Rajpathak S, Willett WC, Manson JE, Hu FB. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Mar;83(3):674-80.
- Heckman MA, Weil J, Gonzalez de Mejia E. J Food Sci. 2010 Apr;75(3):R77-87.
- Hiroshi Shimoda, Emi Seki, Michio Aitani. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2006; 6: 9. Published online 2006 March 17. PMCID: PMC1513603