Your best kept secret?

TallMan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've really enjoyed learning about, and practicing, PE. My question is this...do you all share your knowledge of PE (outside of this forum of course) or do you keep it as your little secret? I mean, I can understand wanting to share this knowledge with people... but isn't one of the ideas of PE to be just a little better than the other guy (I know that sounds petty, but c'mon).

Thanks,

Tall Man

Reggie6565

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yo TallMan. I'm still a beginner as far as PE goes so I don't have that much knowledge on the subject to share with people, but I would have to say that I think I would keep the knowledge to myself. I like to think that I'm not doing this out of just wanting to be the most hung guy in the room, even though deep down that's probably a bit true. The biggest reason I probably wouldn't share this info with people is fear of being ridiculed, and that's a big shame I think. It's sad because I don't think us PEers should be ashamed of working out our penis and trying to improve ourselves, but in the world we live in I just think that if anyone knew that I PEed that I would be made fun of. Does anyone else share my opinion on this subject??

Saint

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I prefer to keep it between me, my wife and this forum. so, I'd have to say I'll keep it a secret. It's been said on here before, dont tell everyone or everybody will be doing it and the average size is gonna go up!

Saint

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yo TallMan. I'm still a beginner as far as PE goes so I don't have that much knowledge on the subject to share with people, but I would have to say that I think I would keep the knowledge to myself. I like to think that I'm not doing this out of just wanting to be the most hung guy in the room, even though deep down that's probably a bit true. The biggest reason I probably wouldn't share this info with people is fear of being ridiculed, and that's a big shame I think. It's sad because I don't think us PEers should be ashamed of working out our penis and trying to improve ourselves, but in the world we live in I just think that if anyone knew that I PEed that I would be made fun of. Does anyone else share my opinion on this subject??

`First thing they will think if you said you were working for a bigger dick is that you have a small one to begin with. which might not be the case at all. I agree with ya.

cloudthinker

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I keep it to myself. I have shared it in the past with mixed responses. I have heard way to go, keep it healthy and your to focused on your dick and just plain laughing at the idea. so today its my secret, except for my wife and one close friend who also does pe. Over all most people i shared it with in the past thought i was kinda nuts. Well maybe but I will be a little nuts with a big package,lol

Reggie6565

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's a great point Saint I forgot to mention that. I don't want people I know to think I have a tiny dick because in reality I don't. I mean it's not really where I want it (which is why I'm here!) but it's average. I think if I tried to explain that it's just average and that I'm just doing this to improve myself they wouldn't believe me and just ridicule me for it.

john69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Depends who I am talking with at the time.

If its with friends at the 'normal' gym, then I can bounce it off a context of gains that they are familiar with and understand, thus I can talk about 'trying PE out for a laugh' with some degree of validity; and to be honest, some of them are very interested in what the gains will be.

If I'm with the bank manager, probably not ;)

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
That's why a forum such as the PE Gym is a blessing. We CAN talk about PE openly.
Just me, Mrs. Pop and my cats, know about my PE

papaki

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am thinking of puting out my coak in the university class in front of all my friends in order to make them see that it is very big cause I think that they think that I have a small dick because they knew me 2 years ago when i used to have a 6" and knew my not so good reactions with girls at that time and laughed at me.If i strech it is about 8" so I think that they would not have much to say then....xaxaxaxa.
I would do that.I promise....
to be continued....

JonPop

Reaction score
If you are doing PE just to show off and make your friends jealous, then we don't need to hear this crap. Papaki, you have been obsessed with this since your first post. Stop this line of posting.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
`First thing they will think if you said you were working for a bigger dick is that you have a small one to begin with. which might not be the case at all. I agree with ya.

I've talked to newbies on different forums and they came in thinking they would find a bunch of guys with tiny units, they soon realized that was not the case at all. The older forums have guys with some pretty good stats. I will never share this information with any of my friends, some claim to be packing over 9", it would be an insult to them. However, talking to their wives I have found that they are full of BS, they are average just like anyone would think. I suppose that can be my little secret also.;) We are a part of a great site and have the ability to change ourselves from the norm, I am proud of that. I just wouldn't feel comfortable once several people found out I had the largest unit in the community.:)

JonPop

Reaction score
Yeah, all those women knocking on your door all hours of the night. Be awfully tough to have to turn them all away, eh?

papaki

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
jon pop you missunderstand.I dont want to make my friends jealous.Not all.I want to show to some people who think that they are succeded persons and acting like they are the big dickers.I am studying in a university.It is the hardest univercity in my country.It requires to study very much each day.I see some of my friends laughing at me because I dont go out of home very frequently.They are laughying at me and they say that I am studying 10 hours per day and not pass the exams and they think that they study less and pass(although i was inserted in the university with one of the highest marks).Like I am a fool.The last year I worked so much that I am exausted.I was studying as my friends 4 hours a day go to the university 8 hours a day and spent my free time about 2 and half hours in the toilet just to make my penis 7.5".I didnt have any free time for entertainment.It is very annoying to make all this and have them laugh with my so hard work.They go out for example for 1 hour per day while I am spending 2 and half hours in the toilet.So I am studying less than they do( not that I am lazy but because I dont have the time to do it).All time they laugh I am saying hey it isnt true what you guys are saying.believe me...I am not fool and I know it.In the last year I worked so much and manage to pass all the exams and at the same time my dick grew up one inch.So now whenever they laugh and say you are studying all day I want to show them my work in their faces just not to believe that I am a fool.I want to say to them this is my hardest work not the exams....I dont think that I am a bad guy.I just dont want others to laugh at me because I have many things to fix because nature made me to work to fix them.In my nature If I didnt work I would be a short fat and small penis guy because this nature wanted me to be.I didnt want it and resist to all this so now I am a tall skinny and big dicker guy.All this made by hard work.One thing I am sure that nature gave me is My mind...and with this I manage to do all this that I sayed above.So one thing that I dont want to laugh at me Is about my mind....

JonPop

Reaction score
Papaki. These are friends? Man, I don't think so. You need to widen your circle of people. I know school and PE are taking all your time, but, 2 1/2 hours is too much for you with all that stress you have going. Relax, cut your PE routine down to 20 minutes a day. This amount of time will still give you gains. Get your ass out of the bathroom and go have some fun. University is supposed to be a fun period in your life, if you don't stop to smell the roses now, you'll never have this chance again. You are young, enjoy your youth. Don't Even think again, what your friends think, do everything ONLY for yourself. Relax and enjoy where you are.

papaki

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know jon pop but I also know for making success you need to work hard.And I did...I am having fun.I have my girlfriend and try to have entertainment but less than the others because I have the PE routine in my daily program.When I started PE I did never believe that one day I would have a big dick.After my first gains I thought that I am going to catch 6.5" but nothing more of this.I did never thought my self a 7.5".Some times when I started to believe in PE I one time looked my self in the mirror (I remember that photo in my mind very clear)and I looked my self and sayed that the same time one year later I am going to have an inch bigger coak.Now I am upset with my self that I didnt take a start photo.Come on men I have it in my mind but where I say it no one is going to believe the change in my penis.Who ever cares...
And smt else.The thread I started "need help or comit suicide" was fun and not real at all.Just to pull the atention.xaxa.

JonPop

Reaction score
papaki. That was a very rude thing to pull with that suicide post. Don't come here pulling crap like that. So...What DO you want from us? Looks to me like you want self pity.

papaki

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
sorry for bringing that post with that way...I was meaning that I was desperate wanted some information about cementing.sorry again

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I keep it to myself.

going4a7

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im keeping my PE knowlege to myself mostly. i told one of my online friends about it, but thats it. i'm scared that if i tell my girlfriend about it, then she would think im insecure and that would be a big turn off for her. Although my unit is adverage size, i still would rather keep it a secret. when i've reached my goals then maby i'll tell my girl about me doing PE (if im still with her) haha.

Reggie6565

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
haha yea thats a good point going4a7. if youre not with her no worries about telling her. my girlfriend knows about me starting PE. i think shes happy for me that im exited about doing PE because i think this will actually work for me. she says shes happy with my current size, but she knows that im not satisfied with it so shes supporting me in my PEing. im very grateful for her because ill be able to talk with her about my gains. besides you guys here on the forums shell probably be the only one ill talk to about it.