You will gain

daaking

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
just a short story that will eventually get longer (pun intended)

I joined 2 years ago roughly, I think, im not too fussed on the date really.

but in that time I have learnt a hell of a lot, and it has led to a hard 1/2" gain since I became tactical about things in june last year, and that's with a 3 month break too, and ive only just 4 weeks ago started my new PE regime. before that I was doing it all wrong.

so just bear with it, get smart and start a diary, be gentle and don't be a lazy sh*t and think this will all just fall into your lap (2x pun multiplier)

pay close attention to the TGC theory and ask questions. ALWAYS ask questions, the guys on here will help if youre being polite and willing to listen to advice that may not be exactly what you want or need, but will ad to your PE knowledge base.

good luck gentlemen

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Exactly that. PE is not a sprint for it is a marathon. I've seen some nice gains myself although I've recently have seen more gains due to changing my routine completely and focusing a lot on my PIs and how my penis reacts to the workouts.

Bnip

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2013,
Reaction score
Well said. I always preach marathon not sprint. Some listen and some don't. The ones that don't get injured or leave. The ones that take it slow get a bigger dick and a smile

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always tell that atleast people in here are doing something about their penis size instead of wishing.

If it means small gains well they do stack up!

I take PE as a journey and go day by day while knowing in my head that I'm working towards my goals and in result is still bigger penis than I started with :biggrin1:

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I sure hope I gain! Oh wait....