• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Will jelqing alone increase girth?

Positivity4Lyfe

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to PEGym. I've never done any exercises before so I'm starting fresh.

I'm 23 years old and definitely on the smaller end of the spectrum, measuring at about 5.3" erect (length) and 4.1" erect (girth). I'm totally fine with my length, but I absolutely hate my girth. So I've began jelqing for the past week. Just normal jelqs, for 20 mins a day, 5 days a week.

What I wanna know is if this routine of simply jelqing will increase my girth? Like, am I wasting my time? I'm committed to spending as much time doing this, even if it means gaining as little as 1 inch in girth.

Thanks in advance

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes jelqing can give you girth. Squeezes focus on it more though but I believe you have to train up in order to do that

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Jelq with a higher erection level (~80%) and a generous amount of lube to shift the emphasis towards girth. You should be progressive with your routine by adding X number of reps per session. With the jelq, adding 2.5 to 5% volume per session is feasible.

GhostRider

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelq with a higher erection level (~80%) and a generous amount of lube to shift the emphasis towards girth. You should be progressive with your routine by adding X number of reps per session. With the jelq, adding 2.5 to 5% volume per session is feasible.

5% per session? You mean per training day? Now I'm adding about 10-15% per month. You think it's too little?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
5% per session? You mean per training day? Now I'm adding about 10-15% per month. You think it's too little?

At 20 minutes you should be doing hundreds if not over 1000 reps. Do you have an accurate count of how many you're performing?

GhostRider

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
At 20 minutes you should be doing hundreds if not over 1000 reps. Do you have an accurate count of how many you're performing?

Now it's 55 jelqs + 35 v-jelqs x 3 sets = 270 reps total (where 1 rep is left and right hand jelqing). I'm doing JP90 and slowly progessing. I don't want to overtrain like I did in the past, especially that my health is not so good now.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
The lower the rep count the higher percentage of increase will seem simply due to the low number of reps. It's all relative. At 270 reps you should be able to add 10 reps or so per session.