Will I get caught?

Cris1226

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok guys so I wanna found it if my girl is seeing somebody behind my back. I want to go into her email but I don’t have her password. I typed in her gmail username and Clicked on “forgot password. I want to change her password through another Gmail account i made with fake information like age and name so I can enter it that way. Can anyone tell me if there is anyway this can some how be traced and she will find out if it was me? Thanks guys

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Any reason to think she's cheating, or are you just the possessive type?

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jealous? Overprotective? Giving her a reason the cheat? I don't know, but this level of privacy invasion is not something that should be done. Be a man, if you have questions, confront her in person and ask. If nothing is going on, then all is well. If she is messing around, then better you find out now so you can move on. If you snoop behind her back and it turns out it is false, then you have lost her even when she has done nothing wrong. You are in a lose-lose situation when you use underhanded techniques to get your answer. In any relationship, being upfront is the best approach.

TDCB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
take it from an old timer......if you even think she's cheating and you're not the jealous type, then she's the not the right girl. Let her go.

Cris1226

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well. Im hoping by having her fake email send me her password I can find out the password to her Instagram account. I’m just scared that someone this is can be traced back to me.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, you will get caught.

Care to discuss the reasoning for your belief that she is cheating?

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
You show me a jealous boyfriend and I will show you a man who thinks he has no other options.

If you had any other women who showing interest in you, you wouldn't be wasting your Sunday trying to figure out how to hack your girlfriend's email account.

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
You could install a key detector on her computer. Then you’ll se her password. I actually did this for many years ago with a gf i had. I found nothing bad. And i’m still feeling ashamed of myself. Bad move and it is not recommended. But if you do it i hope you find out she is cheating.

TheZZWoman

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
You will get caught, as soon as she tries to log on to her accounts she won't be able to because you change the password. But honestly why do you believe she's cheating? Are you the jealous type and always think people are not on the up and up with you? Or has she given you reason to believe you can't trust her. Our responses in helping you will greatly change depending on your answer to these two questions but either way, hacking into her accounts is not the way to go about it. You will get caught!

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How about you do the sensible thing and be a grown up and ask her. For whatever reason you think she's cheating, in my experience if your gf is cheating on you it won't be long until she becomes your ex gf, unless you have something to offer, which usually means money,house,car. But if you had those things than you wouldn't be short of women that take interest in you. So be a man, and say babe, I had a funny feeling you were loosing interest in me and seeing another guy. And see where it goes, don't be a scumbag that goes through her stuff. Let's be serious what are you going to do if you find a video of her taking on the local basketball team. Tell her you went through her stuff. Which defeats the purpose of going through her stuff without her permission. Be a man and ask.