Why is it that a lot of guys on here

FadesIntoTheNight

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's possible to gain 2.5 inch NBPEL or no ?

Cleave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the rep points calixto! And @ FadesIntoTheNight I think that NP's completely right here but I meant to mention earlier that you might thinking about resetting that short term goal. It's going to take significant time to grow even that inch and a half to get you to 7" and then way longer to hit that 8" mark. By having your short term goal closer to what you are, you'll stay much more motivated and you'll have something to celebrate more frequently! (Plus you can have as many short term goals as you damn well please!) Just some food for thought :)

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good question.

I'm 7.2 and still unsatisfied.

That's just how the male brain works.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Im pushing 9", i think, Seems to have gotten longer, it could be my imagination.

FadesIntoTheNight

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
9 inch BPEL OR NBPEL ?

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
The long term goal is for me to get to be about 7.5" length and 6.5" girth. Seeing someone starting at 7" makes me go what the fuck as well, but hell if I had started with 7 then I'd probably want to add another inch just for shits and gigs.

mountie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
heh... I thought the same also... like WTF?... but now... being 6.5" (from 5.5") I still feel inadequate. :(

I want 7-7.5" x 5 and i'll be happy... (I hope!)

Happy, Yes....... Satisfied? I'm not so sure....It's not how (most) guys are wired. Especially in dealing with their units, and knowing the generally accepted "ideal size" is 8x6. I'm betting you will hit 7.5, get some great feedback and think....."hmmmm, 8 would be awesome!"

I am 7.5+, and have worked hard to get there. My penis is healthier and larger. Stopping is not in my future.

Retinoid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The long term goal is for me to get to be about 7.5" length and 6.5" girth. Seeing someone starting at 7" makes me go what the fuck as well, but hell if I had started with 7 then I'd probably want to add another inch just for shits and gigs.

I know but fuck it isn't fair. I am starting at 5.5 and I am like, wow. You see guys complaining about being too small at 7''? lol. Kind of makes me feel shitty. Especially when it will take me a while to even reach 7 (if at all?).

Cleave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Especially when it will take me a while to even reach 7 (if at all?).

This part is obviously up to you just depending on how much you commit to it. There ae guys out there who have added upwards of 3 inches but you can bet it took a TON of workand probably quite a bit of frustration!

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know but fuck it isn't fair. I am starting at 5.5 and I am like, wow. You see guys complaining about being too small at 7''? lol. Kind of makes me feel shitty. Especially when it will take me a while to even reach 7 (if at all?).
hey man, dont feel shitty, some guys arnt as blessed in the pants as you.I started at 5.5" NBPEL and now im between 6" and 6.25", it fluctuates from time to time.Anyways, be happy that you have what you have, you got lots of time to add size and make your shlong healthier. You can definatly reach your goals if you stay dedicated to your routine, I no im goign to reach my goal even if it takes 20 years.Stick with it bro , good things await in the future

bboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I felt small at 7in and still do at a bit over 8in..

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I felt small at 7in and still do at a bit over 8in..
HAHA now your just getting greedy lol, jokes, but seriously your over 8"? is that bpel or nbpel, either way your still big my friend

4toX

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hahahah I wish I was 7 inches. Perfffffffect size!!! :D

bboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not greedy just tall and big.. It's bone pressed but nbp and bp are about the same

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not greedy just tall and big.. It's bone pressed but nbp and bp are about the same
how much do you wiegh and how tall are you, Im 6'1" and im about 210, are you around this area

bboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
how much do you wiegh and how tall are you, Im 6'1" and im about 210, are you around this area

5 feet 17inchs and about 263lbs this morning

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
bboy, WTF?

And not about your body size, I too am big, but where did you gain an inch from, in high school?