• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Why does my penis curve ???

C

Curve419

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Hello I am need help with my downward/left curve. I think my left chamber is smaller that the right and that makes my penis roll and curve like a banana. Any advice or tips on how to correct it? Thanks and I hope I'm not aggravating anyone with my posts I am just really wanting some help. Also can the tunica make the penis have a curve ? I'm going tunica tugs and erect bends right now.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Has no one given you any advice that you would be comfortable with ?
I see where there have been a few replies to your curve/girth posts.

MrHammer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Seriously Curve419. You keep making Threads/posts about how to fix your curve, you get answers, and yet you make another one again... I mean.. we can only really give you the same advices. So the next step is to maybe apply some of the given advices into real life. I am very sorry, but you probably will not find a magical cure. Just like with all other PE it takes time and dedication to actually get somewhere. In other words: You have to start! And maybe in a 2 months time you might be able to see some indications if it works or not. But only if you work hard.

Good Luck, MrHammer

C

Curve419

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Sorry so much for bothering you I am just trying to find all the options I can to correct it ......... I'm sorry I thought a forum was a place to post questions an get answers but I guess I'm wrong. And I have been applying the exercises , I am just getting more options. If my post bothers I'm sorry stop reading them... Everyone has been so helpful here and I'm thankful for that but if it bothers people I will stop and go somewhere else.

C

Curve419

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Sorry dangler that post wasn't directed at you. Yes I'm working on a curve routine right now I am just trying to get answers from people who have had this problem before.