Where is everyone from

firemechanic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello fellow gym members. Just wanted to know where everyone is from. I'll start. I'm from Socal but hopefully not for much longer

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey when you leave California let me know and then we can become friends!:angel:

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello fellow gym members. Just wanted to know where everyone is from. I'll start. I'm from Socal but hopefully not for much longer

Exodus from blue states well underway!
Two close friends who owned businesses in California and employed between 25-40 people, sold their homes and closed their businesses. One moved and re-opened his biz in San Antonio Tx and the other went to Idaho and retired with 2.7 million.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Indiana. Got the hell out of Illinois 32 years ago. I do miss the pizza though. Go Illini.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
The Volunteer State, but I plan on relocating to Florida.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Currently in New Jersey. Sometime in the future, I plan to be underground somewhere.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Florida. Go fish!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Washington State, hoping to one day live in Texas, Florida or Idaho

tank0909

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan. 2019,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Florida, as well

kukuwuwi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I lost my temper, I’ve never been a violent person and I had been raised to never hit a woman but she had said something about my parents and I had just completely lost control of my senses and had slapped her hard.
My slap had sent Taylor sprawling across the floor, she had been crouching in front of me when I struck her. I instantly regret what has happened and I start to apologise to her but she looks around at me and the look in her eyes stops me dead.
I can’t read what the emotion in her eyes is but I’m sure that any second now she is going to launch herself at me and claw my eyes out. I’m sitting cross legged on the floor stunned from what I’ve just done when Taylor actually launches herself at me, I try to scramble backwards away from her but she is on me in a flash with a leg either side of me and her face in close to mine. I thought for a second that she was about to head-butt me but that isn't her style, she wouldn’t want to risk damaging that pretty face of hers.
I tensed, prepared for her to lash out at me but what she did instead was a complete surprise, she kissed me.
I was stunned when she kissed me and froze up not knowing what to do but Taylor pulls back away from the kiss and looks at me with fire in her eyes.
“Hit me again.” Taylor speaks quietly but the tone of her voice makes it sound like she is giving me an order.
I look at her thinking that she is crazy, she had seriously just told me to hit her again. I was so confused that I can’t think straight I had just slapped the most popular and beloved girl in school but instead of lash out at me she had kissed me and then asked me to hit her again.
I was zoning out a little as I thought about what had just happened but was swiftly brought back to reality when Taylor lifts herself up off me slightly and lifts her skirt and lets it pool around me as she rest herself back down onto my legs.
“Hit me again.” She growls at me with a ferocity that would make me think she was about to attack me if she wasn’t trying to order me to hit her. I was distracted because I was torn between the fact that I had been raised with the belief that I should never hit a woman and the combination of my hatred for her and her practically begging for me to hit her.
I was distracted because of being torn between being raised to never hit a woman but my intense want to strike her in revenge for all her bullying plus their was the fact that she was obviously trying to get me to hit her. I was caught in a kind of daydream where I hit her and let loose all of the anger and hatred I felt for her.
“Just fucking hit me you pathetic piece of sh*t.” She snarls at me viciously looking less like her usual picture of innocence and more like a wild animal.
I lash out without thinking, just wanting to strike her and let out the anger stemming from the way she had been treating me this whole time. I slap her across her face knocking her backwards and instantly I feel terrible for having hit her and most likely hurt her.
I consider apologising to her but my words are cut off when I hear her moan but not the kind of moan you would expect from someone in pain, it is more like a moan of pleasure. Even though Taylor’s body had been knocked backwards she was basically still sitting on my lap and with the way she had moved her skirt earlier I suddenly came to the realisation that it was her bare legs and panties brushing against my trousers
Taylor sat back up, she was looking at me with a dreamy expression on her face and then she started to slowly grind herself against my legs. Being inexperienced with sex I didn’t realise at first that the moisture I was feeling against my legs was seeping through my trousers and was coming from Taylor’s pussy.
Taylor continued to grind against my legs while moaning in pleasure, she leaned backwards pushing herself down harder against me.

Last edited by a moderator:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay hello what?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !