Where are my fingers when jelqing?

Johnlocke

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am unsure of where to place the tips of my fingers when jelqing. I read earlier that someone who jelqed had the squeeze on their tunicia and completely ruined it, since this is what I've been doing (without the ruin thus far) I am worried, so do I place the pinch of the left and right hand sides (depending on the hand you're using) respectively? anyone got any info on this?

Also, do I go right down to the base of my dick or halfway when jelqing? I've been going down to the base but I've noticed that in the videos (although the guys are quite large and mildy rough/quick when doing these exercises -conditioning ftw!) their fingers meet when on the side (again, left or right) while jelqing.

Thanks guys - sorry if it's not very coherent, I am very tired atm ><

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
John, when you are doing normal jelqing I would suggest you use the standard ok grip in order to get down as far as possible to your pelvic bone. I would also suggest that you have the tip of your pointing finger rest right on your cs. Depending on your girth size your thumb may or may not touch (pinch) your pointing finger. You may have to rotate your wrist in order to achieve this position. Do your thing up to the base of your glans, with your finger tip gliding up your cs. Yes you can hurt yourself if you squeeze too hard doing regular jelqs, trial and error will show you what is best for you.

On v-jelqs make sure to bury your unit in between the webbing of your pointing and middle finger as far down into your pelvic bone area as possible. Unless you have fingers of steel, I seriously doubt you can squeeze those fingers so tight that you can hurt anything. The deeper you bury your unit into the webbing of your fingers, the more pressure you can exert on the sides of your penis (thus working your cc's most effectively). You can easily determine if you are using enough pressure by touching the tip of your glans as your jelq approaches it. If your glans is soft to the touch you need to apply more pressure. That might mean readjusting your grip, squeezing harder, etc. You want your glans very hard as you approach it, because that shows you have moved a lot of blood into it (thus you have obviously moved a lot of blood up your shaft which is what jelqing is all about!!).

Jelq at all erection levels. Less than 50% will give you girth gains and will also give you some length gains because a more flaccid penis can be pulled easier. Erections over 70% or more are for straight girth gains since a harder shaft doesn't pull nearly as easily.

Oh yea, chill a little. No need to bump a post that is only two hours old!!!

Last edited:

Johnlocke

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Rbi! sorry about the bumps - I didn't want to go to bed last night without knowing (hehe greedy! ><) I forgot to mention that I do dry jelqs as opposed to standard jelqing, however, I'm pretty sure the grip is similar anyway.

Cheers rbi!