When to move from day on day off to more?

SirGainzalot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi guys ive been at this thing on and off for ages. now i have been back on it for the past two months with a day on and day off plan. my current routine is

heatwrap

stretches in all directions helicopeter stretches
girth stretches.

normal jelq for 15 minutes
v jelq for 10 minutes

then warm bath with bathmate for 10 minutes.

when do you think its acceptable to move to something more intense. or to move from one day on one day off to two days on one day off?

what would be the most beneficial gainz? bare in mind i have been at this for years just not consistently. purely because of house sharing and lack of privacy.

SirGainzalot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
anyone?

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Answer: When you stop gaining from your current riutine.

The number of days you PE versus rest isn't as important as how well your body responds. Ideally you should be PE'ing as little as you can get away with and still make gains, and focusing more on things like EQ and sleep.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
After any change, monitor EQ, morning wood. That way you get some feedback as to how well things are going. :)

SirGainzalot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
well i havnt been having much morning wood recently

4dasnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Vets, correct me if I am wrong but morning wood is something that is more up with psychological matter rather than physical matter. So whether you have a morning wood or not does not have to do anything with PE.

But yes, if you do have a morning wood and it is not a better EQ than what you started with, and your flaccid is not growing heavier and larger, than that is a negative PI and you should be changing the intensity and variety in your routine.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
If I sleep poorly I will not have morning wood, and that's whether or not I PE'd and/or had marathon sex the day prior. So, I do not consider morning wood a PI on PE.

..but that's just me.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
One would evaluate morning wood as to how it has been over a span of time, recent past history, so to speak. It is just one variable to help one make decisions.