What's the best type of cardio for penis health???

ramaste

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cardio is generally good for overall health, but it also helps for maintaining a high EQ level. There are different types of cardio such as ,

• Cycling
  • Sprinting
  • Walking
  • Swimming
  • Kettle bell swings
  • Jump roping
  • HIIT training

There are many other types so far these I can remember.
My question is what is the most effective method?? I for myself personally like HIIT training because it takes less time to do.

el_hefe

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
While not specific to penis health, HIIT is the best for overall health since it burns the most fat. Being lean is best for your t levels, which aids in EQ, and so on so forth.

Reactions: ramaste

Largo LaGrande

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the reason for your EQ being low to begin with. Low testosterone? Explosive exercises. Bad blow flow/oxygenation? Cardio. It all boils down to your particular situation. Personally, my EQ goes through the roof when I focus on clamping and pumping while being overall physically active.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Regular, consistent exercise and being physically fit will help with EQ. I'm going to guess that it probably has far more to do with getting regular activity in and only a very tiny bit to do with the type. Having said that, if we're nit-picking:

-Perhaps cycling is low on the list since my understanding is that it has potential to lead to nerve deadening in the perineum.
-HIIT might be lowest on the list, at least in terms of frequency. Anaerobic cardio is catabolic - great for losing weight but makes muscle retention challenging.
-Sprinting is a form of HIIT so same as above.
-Walking would depend on the effort, I suppose. If you aren't keeping the heart rate up, it won't have the benefits of other forms.
-Jumping rope (avoiding anaerobic effort) for sustained periods, while hard on the ankles and achilles, is a nice form of cardio
-Kettle bell (not heavy - stay in aerobic range) is good as more muscles are involved, the core is being conditioned, etc...
-Swimming for sustained lengths with heart rate around 70%-75% is a great way to achieve cardio conditioning.

For me, I think it's a well-rounded assortment of things. I'd assume there's muscle building going on, too, but if we're just talking about cardio conditioning I think it's ideal to mix it up. And, unless you're looking to shed fat, don't go overboard on HIIT.

HangHung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Swinging your weights while hanging. :D

No but seriously any form of cardio is fine, man. I just walk uphill or run on a treadmill.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Perform the type of activities you like best, then stick with them and perform them in a progressive manner at least 3 times a week for optimal results.

If you're new to cardio, start with lower impact exercises like walking, cycling, or swimming.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Just a point that will not affect most people . Extreame amounts of cardio as practised by endurance athletes may be counterproductive since it lowers test.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
USING YOUR LEGS
100% cause its the same "circuit" (compared to arms i.e.) the blood flows and it works the penis and PF indirectly.
(of course biking can be problematic for the PF! so best balanced movement)

ramaste

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok thank you everyone for your responses :D

Travelin Man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If cycling makes your wedding tackle numb, buy a bike seat designed for a man's anatomy. I cycle regularly as it is about the lowest impact cardio available to me.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
If cycling makes your wedding tackle numb, buy a bike seat designed for a man's anatomy. I cycle regularly as it is about the lowest impact cardio available to me.

Yes, bicycle seat are traumatizing to the nerves in that area.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Keeping all of the above in mind, the best activity for developing a high level of sexual fitness is vigorous sexual activity.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keeping all of the above in mind, the best activity for developing a high level of sexual fitness is vigorous sexual activity.
And the one you're least likely to talk yourself out of doing, as well :)

Mike03016

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1) Kettlebell Swings done properly
2) jumping rope
3) sprints - pick your distance, sprint, turn, walk back, then immediately set and sprint again

But if your list, kettlebell swings is hard to beat as a number 1