• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

What would be more efficient?

Kappakd69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting either a Pump or a Hanger. What would be the best for gaining length regarding that ill also do manual PE for around 30 minutes. I know that hanging takes alot of your time to see results. Could i make better gains combining Pumping and manual PE (Mainly stretching) ?

Vitex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I find pumps to be disgustingly overrated. Only temporary gains for me. Some anecdotal voices say it can result in permanent growth with vigorous usage but I have yet to see the evidence.

Hanging on the other hand is said to be possibly the most effective way to gain permanent length, mainly due to its high intensity and shorter usage time which adds to paramount convenience. Which is definitely better than wearing an extender for 8+ hours a day and having to take urine breaks and constantly re-attach them and walk like you're chafing. Hanging is however the most risky method which is why it's only exclusively recommended to advanced users only who have at least completed the first 3 months of JP90.

Last edited: