• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

What to do when you can't fit in a clamp anymore?

BrickDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1 click is my limit now. I can go up to maybe 4 clicks but thats way too tight and I havent gone longer than a few seconds at that tightness..

1 click and I can feel alot of pressure inside my shaft around where the clamp is based when I kegel. I've also got this weird, sorta new taut "wire" running along the top of my shaft and it goes inside my fat pad right around where the clamp is based. I don't know what that is, and I am certainly not trying to damage it by clamping too hard. So I think I'm outgrowing the standard cable clamp.. Anything else I can clamp with so duplicate the same exercise?

BrickDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

upsize-me

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When you can no longer fit inside a clamp, you celebrate your success and enjoy your retirement from girth work!

BrickDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Surely there are larger clamps or suitable substitutes which would suit your new girth.

not cable clamps. those come in either finger size, dick size, or neck size.

When you can no longer fit inside a clamp, you celebrate your success and enjoy your retirement from girth work!

I just started lol. look at my sig

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
not cable clamps. those come in either finger size, dick size, or neck size.

I just started lol. look at my sig

Perhaps a different brand or model than the one you usually wear- since all different sizes exist:

103293-3574261.jpg

Last edited: