• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

What makes your gains stay?

BossBoy93

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm currently 7.5 length solid meaning it never gets lower than that. Sometimes it will reach 8 or more. Its been like this for weeks now. I can always stretch it to 8. I'm really exited and want to be able to say my dick is 8 inches long.

Why do some days my dick reach beyond the 8 inch mark and some days it stays at the 7.5??? I read that this guy took a week or so off and his dick was bigger afterwards and Ive read that sometimes you just have to keep at it. I'm thinking of taking a week off and only edging. No ejaculating for a week, not even during sex. I feel like once I can truly say I'm 8 inches I can start focusing on my new goal.

I'm sooooo bored waiting on jobs to call back or answer emails. All Ive been doing all day is playing solitaire and roaming the forums. I cant wait to start working out so I can have something to take my mind of this.

Jakebfs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like those are EQ issues if you're fluctuating that much, work on kegels and rkegels and you should even out at the higher numbers. Being able to stretch it to that size isn't necessarily to say you are that size erect, doing PE can change your stretched length before it changes your erect length.

As for how overall, long term gains of PE stay, PE creates new cells, nothing will unmake those cells.