• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

What is the most comfortable Penis Extender?

richardlongschlong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I bought the Male Edge in January and ever since I haven't managed to wear it longer than 2-3 hours at once because at some point it always starts hurting where the strap is strapped around the penis head. I really played around how loose/tight I make the strap but it seems almost impossible to find a golden middle which would enable me to wear the device without pain for more than 2-3 hours.

Are there any extenders which are definitely much more comfortable than the Male Edge (which still work as effectiviely as well) ?

From what I've read the Phallosan Forte is one of the most comfortable ones. I would appreciate your opinion on this issue, and it would be extremely helpful, as I then could maybe make the change to a more comfortable penis extender. This would definitely also help me to accelerate my gains.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Phallosan Forte all the way. I wore it religiously for nine months everyday for 8~12 hours. Gained over an inch.

Yotguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ditto. Phallosan is very comfortable. 'Use mine mostly as a hanger now. It grips my dick along the shaft evenly and doesn't need to be removed other than to pee. No clamping or tension on your glans. I have a big cock head and use the XL bell which gives me enough room I don't get blisters or anything and I don't use the protector cap anymore.

Mike03016

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Logged over 1,500 hrs in my Phallosan Forte, extremely comfortable for long hour wear.
Currently using an extender for high force (~10 lbs) for two 30 min sessions and have an RJx vacuum rod extender that I also like a ton but it wouldn’t be as good for 10+ hr days.

KY1995

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wear the x4 and I had the same problem. 2-3 hours max. But what I found to fix the problem was to break up the time into sets. Which is more convenient for me so I can go to the bathroom and it’s probably safer. So wear it for like a hour and 30 minutes for 3 sets with like a 10 minute rest in between to regain blood flow.

miaclockman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I bought a Penimaster Pro from Germany. I did a lot of studying of the different devices and settled on this one. I like the fact that it only uses a vacuum to hold the glans in the chamber. The ones with straps and other devices can do possible damage because they strap around the glans with possible irritation.
I have had the Penimaster PRo for almost a month now with only one small problem which was my fault - I didn't have full insertion into the chamber AND wore it for 6 hours the very first day without breaking in wear time. I ended up with an irritation which cleared up within 3 days. I am now up to an hour per day and only increasing by 30 minute increments once a week. I will eventually work up to 6 hours per day which is supposed to give the best long-term results. Hope this helps.

richardlongschlong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot!