What is the most comfortable Penis Extender?

richardlongschlong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I bought the Male Edge in January and ever since I haven't managed to wear it longer than 2-3 hours at once because at some point it always starts hurting where the strap is strapped around the penis head. I really played around how loose/tight I make the strap but it seems almost impossible to find a golden middle which would enable me to wear the device without pain for more than 2-3 hours.

Are there any extenders which are definitely much more comfortable than the Male Edge (which still work as effectiviely as well) ?

From what I've read the Phallosan Forte is one of the most comfortable ones. I would appreciate your opinion on this issue, and it would be extremely helpful, as I then could maybe make the change to a more comfortable penis extender. This would definitely also help me to accelerate my gains.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Phallosan Forte all the way. I wore it religiously for nine months everyday for 8~12 hours. Gained over an inch.

Yotguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ditto. Phallosan is very comfortable. 'Use mine mostly as a hanger now. It grips my dick along the shaft evenly and doesn't need to be removed other than to pee. No clamping or tension on your glans. I have a big cock head and use the XL bell which gives me enough room I don't get blisters or anything and I don't use the protector cap anymore.

Mike03016

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Logged over 1,500 hrs in my Phallosan Forte, extremely comfortable for long hour wear.
Currently using an extender for high force (~10 lbs) for two 30 min sessions and have an RJx vacuum rod extender that I also like a ton but it wouldn’t be as good for 10+ hr days.

KY1995

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wear the x4 and I had the same problem. 2-3 hours max. But what I found to fix the problem was to break up the time into sets. Which is more convenient for me so I can go to the bathroom and it’s probably safer. So wear it for like a hour and 30 minutes for 3 sets with like a 10 minute rest in between to regain blood flow.

miaclockman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I bought a Penimaster Pro from Germany. I did a lot of studying of the different devices and settled on this one. I like the fact that it only uses a vacuum to hold the glans in the chamber. The ones with straps and other devices can do possible damage because they strap around the glans with possible irritation.
I have had the Penimaster PRo for almost a month now with only one small problem which was my fault - I didn't have full insertion into the chamber AND wore it for 6 hours the very first day without breaking in wear time. I ended up with an irritation which cleared up within 3 days. I am now up to an hour per day and only increasing by 30 minute increments once a week. I will eventually work up to 6 hours per day which is supposed to give the best long-term results. Hope this helps.

richardlongschlong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot!