What is the best way to let women know you have a big dong without saying it

Frunobulax

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I slept with a girl recently who made a comment that stuck in my mind. She said "if girls knew what a big cock you are working with, you would have more girls wanting it than you would have time for" Now i understand that that is probably an exaggerated statement (im certainly not that big). But still it makes me wonder, if there is a casual, non-threatening way to let ladies that you encounter during the day know that you are packing. I dont want to be rude, or gross. But, I would love a way to just put it out there, you know, kinda like, take it or leave it. Also, I think its totally hot to somehow put the thought / image of my hard dick in a woman's mind. Quick side note: I used to go to a legit massage place (no happy ending). But the way the place was set up, you would get completely nude and wear a very light robe. Then when the massuese entered the room, she would remove the robe and ask you to get on the table. So for a quick few seconds you were standing in the nude with your dick in full view. I cannot tell you how much this turned me on. One time I decided to sport a semi, and i totally got the girls attention. This snowballed and I got fully aroused during the massage, at which time she removed the sheet covering me and did the whole 1 hour massage while watching my fully erect dick standing there at attention. The point is that, it can be very erotic to tease and put the idea of sex in the mind of the opposite sex. I mean, I cant count how many times a woman wearing a sexy revealing outfit has put the idea in my mind. Would be nice to be able to return the favor! Any Ideas?

2hung4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lol. I'm interested in these for research porpuse. We can start a new school of PUA based on big dick game.

FossilHead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Would you be willing to wear a custom-made T-shirt with a downward arrow pointing to your groin, and an 'oversized' tailor's tape unwound to the appropriate length measurement, with the text:

"This is what x inches looks like!"

Too obvious.......?

Captainc

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
D pics don't work I did an expirament and sent a giant one that wasn't mine only low quality girls are interested.

I think a good way is word of mouth cuz then your not coming off as a creep.

2hung4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Would you be willing to wear a custom-made T-shirt with a downward arrow pointing to your groin, and an 'oversized' tailor's tape unwound to the appropriate length measurement, with the text:

"This is what x inches looks like!"

Too obvious.......?

Hey, I'm absolutly willing to do that this summer when I get to some other town that it's not my own. Any ideas to research this new and exciting form of picking up girls will be tested IF it doesn't involve going around nude (because it's illegal lol).

Frunobulax

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One thing I noticed that helps is wearing high quality, well tailored, nice fitting jeans. Like Diesel or D&G. They are expensive. But Last 6 months I got 2 pairs of Deisel Jeans that fit really well and i have gotten many compliments, such as nice legs, have you lost weight but nothing directly about my weapon of mass destruction.

Captainc

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I actually have a crazy story so I'm on this dating type app and I send this pic of a giant 9 incher to 100 of girls and only 4 respond favorably.

I'm not small at 7 bpel but I'm not large esp since I only have 4.25 girth. But I'm ok with what I got so I actually met one of these girls on the premise of having a giant cock lol.

I get to her house with liquor and the first thing she said was" is your dick really that big" I start busting up laughing and I admit it's not and I show her an actually pic of my dick on her request.

She says it's still an upgrade from what she's had lol.

Anyway this girl was very UNATTRACTIVE and was worse then her pics. By the end of 3 hours she was rubbing on me and told me "she don't care if I don't have a mister dick" lol she still wanted to fuck but I wasn't interested in her and I passed.

Absolutely the most balsy crazy thing I've ever done and had she been my Type I would have nailed her with no shame

Frunobulax

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is no shame in fucking a nasty girl once in a while. I actually think it builds character. My advice is that you call her back and go for it. how bad can it be. Its like riding a scooter - they are fun to ride until your friends see you on them !!!

Captainc

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is no shame in fucking a nasty girl once in a while. I actually think it builds character. My advice is that you call her back and go for it. how bad can it be. Its like riding a scooter - they are fun to ride until your friends see you on them !!!

Idk man I just don't want to and from our conversation I can tell this girl is desperate for a "relationship" and would catch feelings.

My plan was to smooth the girl over and reveal the lie after she was turned on. But it came out right at the beginning. Anyway it was a crazy thing that I didn't expect to happen but went with it

Frunobulax

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I gotta give you props for sending the pic and then showing up with the liquor in hand. I always hear girls on the net, tinder, and this site say how they hate dick pics and that it does nothing for them, but I know (3) girls that always love a good cock photo. Many times a simple peek-a-boo text has turned into an awesome sport fuck the same day. Girls like to act like they dont dig it, but my experience (and yours) has been the opposite. Its just the paradoxical nature of women to say one thing and do the exact opposite.

Captainc

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I gotta give you props for sending the pic and then showing up with the liquor in hand. I always hear girls on the net, tinder, and this site say how they hate dick pics and that it does nothing for them, but I know (3) girls that always love a good cock photo. Many times a simple peek-a-boo text has turned into an awesome sport fuck the same day. Girls like to act like they dont dig it, but my experience (and yours) has been the opposite. Its just the paradoxical nature of women to say one thing and do the exact opposite.

After sending so many I came to the conclusion that it's not good for quality girls unless your already in it with them.

Yea I am proud of myself for showing up although il never tell anyone I know lol only cuz they will think it's weird I had another dudes dick on my phone. The only reason I had it was to send it to girls who were ignoring me then I just kept sending it to a lot of girls.

I learned a lot from that in terms of does size matter. Like I said she didn't care I wasn't big she still wanted to fuck

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I slept with a girl recently who made a comment that stuck in my mind. She said "if girls knew what a big cock you are working with, you would have more girls wanting it than you would have time for" Now i understand that that is probably an exaggerated statement (im certainly not that big). But still it makes me wonder, if there is a casual, non-threatening way to let ladies that you encounter during the day know that you are packing. I dont want to be rude, or gross. But, I would love a way to just put it out there, you know, kinda like, take it or leave it. Also, I think its totally hot to somehow put the thought / image of my hard dick in a woman's mind. Quick side note: I used to go to a legit massage place (no happy ending). But the way the place was set up, you would get completely nude and wear a very light robe. Then when the massuese entered the room, she would remove the robe and ask you to get on the table. So for a quick few seconds you were standing in the nude with your dick in full view. I cannot tell you how much this turned me on. One time I decided to sport a semi, and i totally got the girls attention. This snowballed and I got fully aroused during the massage, at which time she removed the sheet covering me and did the whole 1 hour massage while watching my fully erect dick standing there at attention. The point is that, it can be very erotic to tease and put the idea of sex in the mind of the opposite sex. I mean, I cant count how many times a woman wearing a sexy revealing outfit has put the idea in my mind. Would be nice to be able to return the favor! Any Ideas?
Which totally made her uncomfortable because she was in a committed relationship. But she had to do the massage to keep her job. And when she got home she told her boyfriend about her day at work and the pervert who had a hard-on for an hour just from her rubbing his chest. They watched a movie and then she enjoyed him fucking her without ever thinking about you. In fact the only time she ever thinks of that is when she's telling the story to her friends at a party.
Just an insight to what that was possibly like for the woman.

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
Unless you have something really special in there I would not say anything. By special I mean really really big not just above average penis.

Most likely if you will brag about it you will give totally different picture/idea to her she will think that your packing a monster in there and your not that big.

Better to just not say anything if she will comment she will if not then not.

One good one that came into my mind is saying to her: ''Size is not an issue for me'' or it's not really issue for me.

Other option would to say ¨I do not have problems in that department''.

Last edited:

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Only safe way really is to sleep with one, and let word get out via her mouth. I wish there was an easier way too, it would probably be a lot easier to have more FWBs if you could openly talk of size, and of course most other guys didn't lie and claim to be 8-10". lol

Phoenix7672

Well Done !
Reaction score
Also to add, the only way I have every sort of brought it up, indirectly, is making the odd 'see size does matter' joke or twisting a girl's words into a size matters joke (eg. supersizing something, saying she needs the iPhone 6+ vs iPhone 6, etc). Normally after they laugh or say "not really" or something like that, I'll just tell them it's ok, I already know and their secret is safe with me, or something like that.

Doesn't tell them "hey I'm big"...but it potentially plants the seed. Also depends on the girl and the situation.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
There was a guy in college whose nickname was "stick" in that he had a BIG stick. His room mate actually measured it at 10 inches. I guess it was a prove it or its not true moment. Then again, this guy wasn't too bright. Once the guys were hanging and the subject of spit or swallow came up. Someone said he couldn't see either as it was gross. This brainiac chimed in and said, "its not so bad, its just a little salty". To the open jaws of me and my bros. sitting around. He then immediately chimed in "so I've been told". It was too late - his new nickname was "SALTY". LOL I wonder how old salty is doing, last I saw him he was a cashier at a convenience store - really put that college education to good use.

So start a rumor about yourself and give yourself an awesome nickname!:thumb:

2hung4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There was a guy in college whose nickname was "stick" in that he had a BIG stick. His room mate actually measured it at 10 inches. I guess it was a prove it or its not true moment. Then again, this guy wasn't too bright. Once the guys were hanging and the subject of spit or swallow came up. Someone said he couldn't see either as it was gross. This brainiac chimed in and said, "its not so bad, its just a little salty". To the open jaws of me and my bros. sitting around. He then immediately chimed in "so I've been told". It was too late - his new nickname was "SALTY". LOL I wonder how old salty is doing, last I saw him he was a cashier at a convenience store - really put that college education to good use.

So start a rumor about yourself and give yourself an awesome nickname!:thumb:
Salty discovered PE and now he's close to 12''.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Salty discovered PE and now he's close to 12''.

Salty was Big Sticks roommate, 2 separate guys. Salty was average sized with certain tastes you could say.

2hung4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Salty was Big Sticks roommate, 2 separate guys. Salty was average sized with certain tastes you could say.

Ok, then I'll change the story. Salty discovered PE and applied his knowledge to Big Sticks, who is now reaching 12''.
No homo.

Phoenix7672

Well Done !
Reaction score
There was a guy in college whose nickname was "stick" in that he had a BIG stick. His room mate actually measured it at 10 inches.

So what you're saying is he paid his roomate $50? lol