What is the best product/guide to cure PE that is available for purchase online?

jazo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello

I am wondering which product can I buy that include a series of videos that is effective at curing premature ejaculation.

I do understand that this website does a great job at this too, but I feel like I am ready to go ahead and buy one of those online programs because I have tried something similar when I was looking for Dating/Pickup advice and I did buy a product that I am not going to mention its name and that product did work 100% and I saw results, IT SAVED TIME, I did not have to look and read a lot of articles and it got to the point directly.

So basically I wonder if you guys know a product that will save time and get to the POINT, without having to read many articles.

If that doesn't work I will start reading and finding which article works for me and all that.

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Hmmm!

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I just went thru the Sears catalogue, and couldn't find a thing about fixing PE. If you got a miracle cure I'm all ears. But more than likely you're just gonna have to put in the time. That's what the gym is all about.

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, it's called the "Stop and Start" method of edging. Within a few months it will retrain you to last longer and keep calm during sex. Best of all its free and the information is available on this site.

domnus

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
costs $ don't work (but at least doesn't work quickly) vs. free, does work but takes time/effort. :decision:

Drjohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What saves time is quitting kegels 100% for a while When you do rks instead of coming up with a %balance between kegels and RK

jared944

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hello, I also had a similar problem with premature ejaculation. Often not even occurred to penetrate, and already appeared ejaculation. It was a hard traumatic experience every time, which was carrying the enormous dissatisfaction with own person. Any disagreements or quarrels in connection attributed as a result of premature ejaculation. At some point, something just snapped in me and I told myself that I will do the trick. I started from the exercise, in which we made all the caresses, but when approaching orgasm, stopping. This exercise was repeated several times during a "relative". I have started supplementation product, to which I will link below and after some time the problem has passed. A great feeling when I started penetration, and I did not have to go now because of premature ejaculation. Here is the link to the product

Last edited by a moderator:

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Jared posting a commercial link is not allowed .

You can say I recommend Ejaculation Trainer but not link it.

I remember 1 product that came to our attention was info taken from this site and just tabled into a book .

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I personally think it's time & effort with the RK's . It's just like molasses with actually getting those Reverse Kegels down but you get better as time passes.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I personally think it's time & effort with the RK's . It's just like molasses with actually getting those Reverse Kegels down but you get better as time passes.
I meant to say the progress comes as slow as molasses with actually getting a grip on RK'S