• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

What is my actual size based on my measurements

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My penis has the following dimensions because of depth of CS that gradually decreases the higher on the penis. TEG is 11.4 cm (bef 10.4), MEG is 12.6 cm (BEF 11.4), BEG is 14 cm (bef 12.2). There is a 2.6 cm (1 inch) difference between top and bottom (it seems very normal to my eyes and from the side). I read they say measure at the highest point, but not sure what girth should I call my penis 4.5 inch or 5.5 base or 5 middle. The base number is bigger than 90% and top is about average or less.

Do most of the guys have bigger base and gradulally taper off or all consistent or base is less than meg?

Which number should I say my girth is based on the measurement seeing so different at different points just like a cone (TEG 11.5 cm, MEG 12.6 cm, between meg and base which is 1.5 inch above base 13.4 cm, BEG 14 cm)?

My PBEL is 16.8 cm (6.6 inch) and nbpel is 15 cm (5.9 inch). Overall is my length and girth above average?

vamaci

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Decent size.

As far as what I measure, I go with mid shaft girth since it's the most practical measurement when having sex imo.

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since my base girth is 5.5, it means for about 3 inch I can insert with 5.5 inch girth and the. Around 5.1 inch for another 1.5 inch. I can go bone to bone since bpel is not huge, which is the most sensitive part of vagina.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always had biggest at midgirth and then build a bigger base over the years, which is imo best for intercourse to get gradually bigger.
Measuring size is to track progress. If you want to brag to a girl just tell the biggest possible measurement and you wont be lying ;)

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Consider how your penis will be used during sexual contact. The largest portion of the diameter will be felt, so you can safely go with that measure.

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
I measure girth so I can compare to averages done in studies. Studies vary in methodology but most common I've found is either mid-shaft, or even more common - largest point on the penis, not including the head or base. I decided to go with the latter, as I'm close to the same girth all the way up and I don't need to worry about determining the exact mid-point when measuring. I wouldn't use base girth as that's not really representative of what's insertable. But when tracking progress, the key is to measure the same way each time, however you decide to measure.

JustALilMore

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Brag using the biggest.
Measure for progress with the smallest.