• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

What have i injured? what is pulling?

snadboy

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi,

Been using the Quick extender pro for 2 months (or rather 1 and some)

first month was good. Went up .5cm per week every week. Then had a few days off due to a holiday and got back into it. Had always felt the most stretch like in my gooch area... the place you flex when you jizz i dunno underneath there!

Like with the extender on if i pushed that area id eventually get to what felt like tendons being stretched at high tension and it was moderatley painful with it on then when i would take it off it seemed to swell and then eventually it felt like i had to sh*t all the time and i had to stop wearing it. It was so weird like it kept me up two nights in a row. felt like i was gonna prolapse my asshole at the gym dead set lol.

its painful to urinate and jizz, i feel it through that area. I've gotten back into it now a week and a bit later and can only wear it for 2 hours 1 size down from where i was before and previously before the break i was wearing it for 8 hours no problem at a size up.

What have i injured? what is it? is this going to be the end of my extending? my penis itself doesnt feel sore at all. its stretched length is 6.25 inches and its at about 5.25 at the current extender settings.

All i feel is this deep pain in my perenium area and it just feels like im making an injury worse rathe than slowly stretching it. it feels like there is a guitar string in there, thats part of my body. being played

thanks

lmspey

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can't help with what it is you hurt, but I would stop using it.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

first month was good. Went up .5cm per week every week. Then had a few days off due to a holiday and got back into it. Had always felt the most stretch like in my gooch area... the place you flex when you jizz i dunno underneath there!

Like with the extender on if i pushed that area id eventually get to what felt like tendons being stretched at high tension and it was moderatley painful with it on then when i would take it off it seemed to swell and then eventually it felt like i had to sh*t all the time and i had to stop wearing it. It was so weird like it kept me up two nights in a row. felt like i was gonna prolapse my asshole at the gym dead set lol.

its painful to urinate and jizz, i feel it through that area. I've gotten back into it now a week and a bit later and can only wear it for 2 hours 1 size down from where i was before and previously before the break i was wearing it for 8 hours no problem at a size up.

What have i injured? what is it? is this going to be the end of my extending? my penis itself doesnt feel sore at all. its stretched length is 6.25 inches and its at about 5.25 at the current extender settings.

All i feel is this deep pain in my perenium area and it just feels like im making an injury worse rathe than slowly stretching it. it feels like there is a guitar string in there, thats part of my body. being played

thanks
Might be a tight pelvic floor / CPPS, read about them to see if you can relate to the symptoms. ^Bumping for the experts to see your post

Marlon LGHanger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

thanks

Take time off until the symptoms disappear. Sounds like a combination of ligament & perineum strain. If things don't feel better after a week or two, go see a urologist.
Google "perineum pain"....