What has your wife/gf said, that motivate you to continue PE

ThicknessBlack

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here and have been reading some comments in the success forum and they have really got me motivated to PE. I was just thinking, it would be cool to have a single thread of statments or short stories of things the wifey or girlfriend have said to motivate you to continue PE'ing.:yahoo:

ExS

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been at this since December 2010, so a bit over a year. And reading other's threads like this were definitely inspiring to me, so hopefully I can add a bit.

My wife has become kind of a bulge-junkie lately, and I constantly catch her checking it out. About six months ago, she started calling me "Mr. Big" which she had called me before. And just a while back, she said "maybe I need to call you Mr. Bulge instead of Mr. Big". Very inspiring, at least to me.

Also, while having sex recently we started doing it doggy-style and she had to switch positions, saying "that's never happened before, but something was a bit uncomfortable that time." Again, inspiring to me but an indicator that I need to work on my technique a bit as I grow. Maybe I'm hitting places I haven't hit before.

I'm a closet PE-er and she has never asked the "What's going on down there?" question, but she has seemed to become a bit more sexual over the course of the last year. It could partly be attributable to the growth (from 6.25x5.75 BPELxEG to nearly 7x6) but I think it may be more due to my increased confidence (so, indirectly due to the growth).

Either way, all is fun. I can't wait to hopefully get the direct "are you bigger?" type of question, at which point I'll tell her.

thenewdude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
She has done nothing but say it is bigger but still wonders why I even need to do it while starting to understand that my PE has really nothing to do with insecurity but just want.

Reactions: nooka

ThicknessBlack

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great post so far guys...thanks! I'm hoping that within the next two weeks or so, I'll have my on motivational post to make.

Steve23

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Maybe next 2-6 months, PE is a long process, don't expect fast gains(weeks) or you will be discouraged and give up.

Cya at 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mine has been more negative than positive. She has made comments like "'Brad Pitt' isn't much to look at either" and other not so well taken comments. I don't think she means to say such things that bother me. Some of it is me taking it wrong and others may be that likes them really big. Either way, it does motivate me quite a bit. I believe my woman is a closet size queen. I mean my size is more than 'not much to look at' but whatever.

ColtAR-15

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My wife said " It's not that small" and that theres less friction when she's really slippery.

Reactions: Looking4Answers

ColtAR-15

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Jayj

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mine has been more negative than positive. She has made comments like "'Brad Pitt' isn't much to look at either" and other not so well taken comments. I don't think she means to say such things that bother me. Some of it is me taking it wrong and others may be that likes them really big. Either way, it does motivate me quite a bit. I believe my woman is a closet size queen. I mean my size is more than 'not much to look at' but whatever.

You're 8.25 BPEL and she says that your thing is "not much to look at"?? Really? Well that's kinda depressing... :/

My last girlfriend used to say (during sex):
"You're huuuuge!!! Stop moving for a moment... it's too much. And stop pulsing!"

Ahah that made me laugh.

She also commented while we were in the bath together (I had a semi). She said (while poking it):
"you're really big you know".

And that's what you call ego boost :D

Cya at 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You're 8.25 BPEL and she says that your thing is "not much to look at"?? Really? Well that's kinda depressing... :/

"You're huuuuge!!! Stop moving for a moment... it's too much. And stop pulsing!"

Ahah that made me laugh.

She also commented while we were in the bath together (I had a semi). She said (while poking it):

Yup.... Not so happy about that.

cabela

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was getting my gf from behind recently and she said "oh...I love how you fill up my pussy." It was awesome...and makes me feel good about what I have. I'm away from home now for several months...working hard on PE and am hoping to have a nice surprise for her when I return.

secureman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yup.... Not so happy about that.

I think by your gf saying ' it's not that big' is more of a female control tactic. For instance I had a gf a few years back who mentioned from time to time that I wasn't a great looking guy but not bad, she would make these comments out of nowhere and usually after one of her friends would flirt with me, make sense?

ThicknessBlack

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Ahah that made me laugh.

Nice! That is definitely an ego booster!

UNKNOWN JELQER

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last week I having sex with my lady and she just kept saying " It feels so thick and long" !!! In my head I was like fuck yeah take it all!! Made me feel good. Hope I can keep getting bigger. Also her moaning now is louder than a mofo.

second lensman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
she used to say "your perfect,not too big and not too small", now she says "I hope it fits!"

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
My wife is basically negative. Her only direct comment in two years of semi stealth PE (she knows I pump to improve ED) is "Be careful. You are going to hurt yourself and it is fine the way it is."

I get all my motivation from success stories on the Gym.

Hopeful&dedicated

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can't imagine telling my wife I'm PEing. I think the best part will be monitoring her through the whole process.

mvergasioin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
At best my wife has said don't get any bigger. Otherwise she has learned to tolerate my pe activities but not reinforce them.

Reactions: TheAce