What Are You Thankful For?

Hanma

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm grateful for my good health and senses. My sharp mind. My mother who is the sole reason I turned out well. For still being able to work in a good place. I'm grateful for the three friends I still talk to. The void inside me makes its presence known everyday but I still have things to look forward to.

Reactions: Dangler

cheng kuuk

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I am thankful to a simple app that has made my work very easy in office. Now I can use enhanced features with GBWhatsapp installed. My HR activities are now simpler and smoother.

<off site url removed by Admin>

Last edited by a moderator:

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I am thankful for...

DEEZ NUTS!

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I am thankful for...

Family, friends, inventors and those who have given us a foundation for advancing knowledge of the natural world.

Reactions: Big Al

Future ex-limp-dick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm thankful for my recent arrival to the catholic christian faith. I've been an atheist, agnostic, protestant (last year) and now I know I'm home.
My mind was chaotic not knowing where truth was at its fullest so I'm thankful for this joy and peace.

Future ex-limp-dick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is an old post, and probably nobody is gonna see this, but anyway this is how I feel, and there's not much I can say that I am thankful for......Lately it has been pure hell... Saw some pretty disturbing sh*t right when Covid hit...When I say hell, I'm not talking figure of speech....I'm talking about hell with a capital H....some of my family members have changed....in a negative way.....I do not like how some of them have become.....I feel it in my gut that I have made a terrible mistake, but sadly, there's nothing I can do about it. It's done, it is in the past. I regret it, I regret making this "poor" decision.... I feel really bad about it, and what's worse, this is only the beginning...I'm really scared of what's to come... I should talk to my counselor about it, but what's the point.... he will not understand... so why am I going to these appointments, it's a waste of time and money... the only thing I can think of being thankful for is, being alive.....I guess that counts for something
You must read this.
Faith, hope and charity go together. Hope is practised through the virtue of patience, which continues to do good even in the face of apparent failure, and through the virtue of humility, which accepts God's mystery and trusts him even at times of darkness. Faith tells us that God has given his Son for our sakes and gives us the victorious certainty that it is really true: God is love! It thus transforms our impatience and our doubts into the sure hope that God holds the world in his hands and that, as the dramatic imagery of the end of the Book of Revelation points out, in spite of all darkness he ultimately triumphs in glory. Faith, which sees the love of God revealed in the pierced heart of Jesus on the Cross, gives rise to love. Love is the light—and in the end, the only light—that can always illuminate a world grown dim and give us the courage needed to keep living and working. Love is possible, and we are able to practise it because we are created in the image of God. To experience love and in this way to cause the light of God to enter into the world—this is the invitation I would like to extend with the present Encyclical.
― Pope Benedict XVI (Joseph Ratzinger), God is Love: Deus Caritas Est (Full text of the Encyclical).

Although life for a period of time feels like hell you have to be sure that you have been more blessed than doomed. You are here, you've got the possibility of going to Heaven if you work for it and that's your daily blessing: being given the opportunity of another day to be more saint which is being a better friend of God with all the joy and happiness that comes with that.

Last edited:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’m thankful that I can still get up every morning and enjoy natures world.

Reactions: Future ex-limp-dick

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Today I am grateful for rakes. Not so grateful for fallen leaves, but I do like rakes, blowers, and bags. I'm also grateful that this yard cleans up so nicely. It's gonna be a great day! :)

Future ex-limp-dick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm thankful for my penis, it's still smaller than it used to be but these morning woods I've had lately have been strong and I've missed this so much during these 9 months.
It means so much for me be to at least be a potent man after so long.

Reactions: Party and Big Al