Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
And me you.

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its great when you wake up and feel a little pain, you know your alive.

Great way to start your day.

NOWHARD

Reactions: Future ex-limp-dick

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A big dick.

closed155

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am thankful that my son who was born when I was 16 and adopted, found me in the early aughts when I lived in Sydney. My son's adoption really hurt me which I repressed for decades. I hoped he would find me before I croaked, I left a lot of bread crumbs as I move from State to State and overseas. He looks like me except for his red hair, a beautiful man with four children. He has his birth mother's deep blue eyes, she was a gorgeous girl. It is odd but it is like a huge stone was lifted off my chest.

Sinnaman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm thankful I found PE, I'm thankful that I'm alive and healthy and I'm thankful for the some of people who are around me. Truly blessed. :rolleyes:

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Time. Time. We are losing our store after 30 years. We haven’t made much money in awhile. In fact I’ve had to put money in, $40,000, during the last 5 to make payroll. But being your own boss, making the schedule, going home to make love when you wanted, being there for your daughter with cancer, was all worth it. Now it’s over.

For all of you chasing the all mighty Dollar, is it worth it? What have you missed out on? Those memories you might have had are gone. Money is only important if it gives you time to enjoy what you love. Money, for money’s sake is a vice.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Time. Time. We are losing our store after 30 years. We haven’t made much money in awhile. In fact I’ve had to put money in, $40,000, during the last 5 to make payroll. But being your own boss, making the schedule, going home to make love when you wanted, being there for your daughter with cancer, was all worth it. Now it’s over.

For all of you chasing the all mighty Dollar, is it worth it? What have you missed out on? Those memories you might have had are gone. Money is only important if it gives you time to enjoy what you love. Money, for money’s sake is a vice.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” - 1 Timothy 6:10

bigbrokevo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is an old post, and probably nobody is gonna see this, but anyway this is how I feel, and there's not much I can say that I am thankful for......Lately it has been pure hell... Saw some pretty disturbing sh*t right when Covid hit...When I say hell, I'm not talking figure of speech....I'm talking about hell with a capital H....some of my family members have changed....in a negative way.....I do not like how some of them have become.....I feel it in my gut that I have made a terrible mistake, but sadly, there's nothing I can do about it. It's done, it is in the past. I regret it, I regret making this "poor" decision.... I feel really bad about it, and what's worse, this is only the beginning...I'm really scared of what's to come... I should talk to my counselor about it, but what's the point.... he will not understand... so why am I going to these appointments, it's a waste of time and money... the only thing I can think of being thankful for is, being alive.....I guess that counts for something

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I am thankful of having made it to another Christmas.
The times pass so quickly, there is so much to take for granted, so much to still be appreciated,
so many acquaintances that come and go, and so many things in my life to be thankful for.

Seasons Greetings to All !
ChristmasLaurel.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	ChristmasLaurel.png Views:	0 Size:	24.3 KB ID:	3251320

Last edited:
Reactions: Marlon LGHanger

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm extremely thankful that I was born and live in the greatest country on God's green earth! Having traveled to many countries in my life, we as Americans take so much for granted. I feel like I've won life's lottery when I look at how people in other countries live.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It's hoped you all had a Merry Christmas! So thankful for all of YOU and for your presence here on this forum!