What Are The Best Penis Girth Increasing Devices or Exercises?

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What Are The Best Girth Increasing Devices or Exercises?
Pumping & Jelqing vs Clamping & Extreme Ulis vs Manual Exercises for Girth

What are the best girth increasing methods?
Ok, this is actually a question I've been asking myself & I'm looking for feedback.

Once I finish hanging I will probably start with very light girth exercises. I still haven't determined what those excercises might be. Once I'm ready for something more moderate/advanced I was thinking I could do pumping & jelqing (to avoid the type of discoloration guys get with clamping, ulis, horse440s, erect bends, etc).

For example, if I started pumping, I was thinking I could start with 5 minute pumping sessions with jelqs in between & possibly one more manul excercise (girth specific). I'm open to suggestions of course too. I'm not an expert on either of these subjects, so mentally I've been making a checklist of pros & cons.

Pumping & Jelqing
-can give both length & girth (especially if stretches are included)
-less discoloration than clamping & ulis
-probably less effective than clamping & ulis; long term I may have to do the more intense exercises to reach my goals

Clamping & Extreme Ulis
-(Ulis while clamping are called extreme Ulis)
-possibly two of the most effective girth increasing methods (very effective for increasing girth)
-generally guys get discoloration eventually from Clamping & Ulis, even if they are careful

Manual Girth Routine
-I have heard of things like "Mega Squeezes" but I don't know what these are.
-I know horse440s, erect bends & other exercises like these might be enough to help me reach my girth goals without excessive discoloration.
-I know I can do Uli's as well (without clamping)
-I'm not clear on how these types of exercises compare vs clamping & extreme ulis.

Right now I've got a very open mind on this subject. Reaching my hanging goals might take a few years, so there's no rush for me out figure out the best ways of increasing my girth. (I'm using the https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/16295-length-first-girth-second.html strategy).

I look forward to everyone's feedback on which methods are the best for increasing girth as well as the pros & cons of each method.

GTO

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
For me, manual jelqing and pumping. Tried clamping and I can see the benefits, but it's just not really for me. The combination of the jelqing and squeeze exercises I do, along with dry pumping with my VacuTech and wet pumping with the BathMate have helped greatly in my girth gains.

Jiminy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There was one very intense exercise I think involved wrapping a small rope or something similar around the base and then going towards the head, I would imagine probably the most intense girth exercise.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For me, manual jelqing and pumping. Tried clamping and I can see the benefits, but it's just not really for me. The combination of the jelqing and squeeze exercises I do, along with dry pumping with my VacuTech and wet pumping with the BathMate have helped greatly in my girth gains.

I am thinking I might just do jelqing & pumping to avoid discoloration. And it seems guys can make great gains with it.

My girth is 5.125" so I am thinking I could get to 6" and perhaps even past it a bit with just pumping & jelqing. However, I have heard to really make huge girth gains a lot of guys feel it's a necessity (somewhere down the line) to use clamping & other super-intense stuff.

I wanted more opinions on the matter though.

I do know Jon Pop & G4 both made huge girth gains without any devices at all--so I realize that's an option too.
Jon Pop's Gains of 3.5" BPEL & 2" MSEG

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I think Squeezes rock for girth.
While,I have experienced some gains to my maximum girth, I have had better progress adding girth elsewhere to my penis and gaining a more uniform girth along its length.

Last edited:

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think Squeezes rock for girth.
While,I have experienced some gains to my maximum girth, I have had better progress adding girth elsewhere to my penis and gaining a more uniform girth along its length.

Do you mean mega-squeezes?

Also is there a thread or article on this forum that can describe this exercise? I actually don't even know how to do mega-squeezes (or the kind you're talking about either).

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you-- here it is in case anyone else wants to see it:
Here's how you do "The Squeeze": Your penis should be about 50-75% erect. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

diamondback

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
blink, tubing (the verb) includes the effects of clamping, squeezing and other compression types of girth enhancement.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So perhaps with pumping & jelqing I wont need anything else? (do you mean pumping = tubing? or do you mean something different?)

diamondback

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Blink, yes in the "Summer of Tubing Gains" in another thread of mine "New Process Illustrated" and in some other threads. Initially I think I scared everybody away, but I think "Tubing" is very promising as an enlargement technique, both length and girth. Tubing may also virtually overcome ED since you can have sex with the tube on in a much enlarged state, as I illustrate in some of my pictures.

WhatAwanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My dick size? u want the truth? U CANT HANDLE THE
blink my girth is off the charts (atleast of what i was expecting) we had the discussion the other day in my progress thread
it is solely the V-Jelqs stretch a little to each direction while v-jelqinq right-right left-left
unless your going for more advanced routines or have tried this for a period, u should give it a go
regards

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have only tried jelqing in the manual department, but it really didn't help me gain to much girth. I will hopefully start doing Uli's by x-mas. Clamping on the other hand has lead to my girth gains, and they just seem to be coming :) I would like to see if this is the case for other people who gain length easily, but struggle with girth.

-UYN-

BigAsTex

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have seen more results in girth since incorporating compressors. I am trying to build base girth, so I start mid-shaft and work down while doing slight bends to totally engourge all the tissue. I really feel you have to be careful with these as you could pop a vessel easily.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Blink, yes in the "Summer of Tubing Gains" in another thread of mine "New Process Illustrated" and in some other threads. Initially I think I scared everybody away, but I think "Tubing" is very promising as an enlargement technique, both length and girth. Tubing may also virtually overcome ED since you can have sex with the tube on in a much enlarged state, as I illustrate in some of my pictures.

Forgive me, but I changed your title so people would understand what the thread was (including me!).

I found your "New Process Illustrated" thread. Here's the renamed version:
Tubing: a New PE Method Illustrated

Let me know if the title change is an issue.

Last edited: