Weird symptoms, am I poisoned ?

Davis Carter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I've been into iodine for 2 months, when I switched to a brand of lugol's I got fever, sore throat, wet nose, loss of taste, it lasted 2 weeks, now my taste is not completely back

Could it have been radioactive ? should I test it ?! also my volume of semen is somewhere to 10% wth

closed289

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, you are almost certainly poisoned. Take some more of it just to be sure though?

Davis Carter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you are almost certainly poisoned. Take some more of it just to be sure though?

Please do explain to me what's the reason of making such *censored * posts ? if you don't have anything on topic to say ?

Last edited:

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score

Please stay on topic...We are here to help each other and sarcasm doesn't help to achieve the help the OP genuinely asking for.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I took “original” Lugals for well over a year without any negative side effects. Lugals has been used by many people for many years. Perhaps you ordered from an unscrupulous source or your condition was caused by something else

Davis Carter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should I test it for radioactivity ? is it possible to be radioactive ? if so can I sue the pharmacy ?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
No it's not radioactive.

Cd7777

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man the theories people come up with....

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's just not that easy to get.

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
How u know it was not radioactive ?
Because it is what u would take to counter act the effects of Radioactive poisoning, lol.. Head for the Doc right now if possible, and get some blood work explaining to them what u were taking..

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you purchase it from the north western section of Russia?

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I've been into iodine for 2 months, when I switched to a brand of lugol's I got fever, sore throat, wet nose, loss of taste, it lasted 2 weeks, now my taste is not completely back

Could it have been radioactive ? should I test it ?! also my volume of semen is somewhere to 10% wth

If I had to wager, I'd say you've taken too much and have iodine toxicity.

Most people in the developed world don't need iodine supplements. Mind if I ask why you're taking it? Iodine is one supplement I'd never fuk around with, due to its affects on your thyroid and subsequent hormone production within the body.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Iodine can chelate/release heavy metals from your body. That means this could possibly be a type of a "herxheimer reaction" which can feel like poisoning cause too much harmful stuff is released at once from your body.

Davis Carter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I had to wager, I'd say you've taken too much and have iodine toxicity.

Most people in the developed world don't need iodine supplements. Mind if I ask why you're taking it? Iodine is one supplement I'd never fuk around with, due to its affects on your thyroid and subsequent hormone production within the body.

because it's one of the main causes of weak erections : low iodine in body, also iodine painting the balls seemed to cause super erections , search it

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there any connection(timing?) between your eq problems as describe in other thread and the use of Iodine.
I could think of the (chemical)channel that created these "super erections" being over saturated. Don't use any iodine in this way if it caused you bad.
Look if you can find something that balances iodine cause if you use something too much another thing can go to low.(could me a metal -like- magnesium going down)

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
From an internet search on iodine poisoning:

"Getting a very large dose of iodine (several grams, for example) can cause burning of the mouth, throat, and stomach; fever; stomach pain; nausea; vomiting; diarrhea; weak pulse; and coma."

If you're still experiencing issues it would be a good idea for you to seek out immediate medical attention!

Davis Carter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tx bros but I doubt it was toxicity, I only had fever that was gone and total loss of taste that barely recovered to this day after one month. I have no clue what was it , I ask again might it have been radioactive ? I might test it but it costs me a little..

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Tx bros but I doubt it was toxicity, I only had fever that was gone and total loss of taste that barely recovered to this day after one month. I have no clue what was it , I ask again might it have been radioactive ? I might test it but it costs me a little..

Why are you asking this question again? If you're concerned about some sort of potentially toxic effect you should get checked out by a medical professional ASAP!

Last edited: